Massive overuse!

Re: Nuclearblue and the word 'chief'

Fri May 06, 2011 5:35 pm

Agreed :lol:

But if thats all we have to worry about, thats worrying :lol: :lol: :lol:

:ayatollah:

Fri May 06, 2011 5:41 pm

Sorry Chief i will try to limit it to Sheriff so i don't upset you :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri May 06, 2011 5:42 pm

Nukes is the Chief though Chief.

Fri May 06, 2011 5:44 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Sorry Chief i will try to limit it to Sheriff so i don't upset you :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri May 06, 2011 5:47 pm

The Loovenator wrote:Massive overuse!

i got to stick up for nukes and say,if you dont like dont read :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 06, 2011 5:47 pm

how dare you !! it's one of the catchiest things on this forum....with the exception of forum bums :D
see you tmoz chief :ayatollah:

Fri May 06, 2011 5:52 pm

See you Chiefs, Sheriffs, and and that Cowboy they call the loovenator on the Coach tomorrow. Oh and i am bringing Little Chief with me and if you don't like his name !! You can tell him yourself after he has had his Jagger bombs :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri May 06, 2011 5:55 pm

nukes he is out of control after a jagerbomb...and that's what we love. see you tomorrow chief and little sheriff :ayatollah:

Fri May 06, 2011 5:59 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:See you Chiefs, Sheriffs, and and that Cowboy they call the loovenator on the Coach tomorrow. Oh and i am bringing Little Chief with me and if you don't like his name !! You can tell him yourself after he has had his Jagger bombs :lol: :lol: :lol:

I support nuclearblue's right to keep using the word Chief. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 06, 2011 6:01 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri May 06, 2011 6:02 pm

AHERNE wrote:

Oi who asked you Spermanator ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri May 06, 2011 6:10 pm

sorry chief! ;)
Big-Goose-Ponca-1914.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri May 06, 2011 6:15 pm

AHERNE wrote:sorry chief! ;)
Big-Goose-Ponca-1914.jpg

That is my great Uncle Chief Shitting bull. He had really bad trouble with his bowel movements, and he always used to say to me shit Chief where the f**k is my suppositories. :lol: :lol:

Fri May 06, 2011 6:17 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Big-Goose-Ponca-1914.jpg

That is my great Uncle Chief Shitting bull. He had really bad trouble with his bowel movements, and he always used to say to me shit Chief where the f**k is my suppositories. :lol: :lol:

Fri May 06, 2011 6:24 pm

NOOOOOOOO!!! :cry:

Fri May 06, 2011 6:25 pm

See him there the Cardiff CHIEF,CHIEF,CHIEF!!!!! i love it. :lol: :lol:

Fri May 06, 2011 6:36 pm

Big-Goose-Ponca-1914.jpg

Haha its harry redknapp in disguise for when the taxman comes knocking.

Fri May 06, 2011 6:42 pm

Got to be honest, it does get on my boobs sometimes. It is his right to say it though!

Fri May 06, 2011 6:53 pm

change his name to NuclearChief? :D

Fri May 06, 2011 7:13 pm

ccfclover wrote:Got to be honest, it does get on my boobs sometimes. It is his right to say it though!

As Krab said Chuff if you don't like don't read :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D

Fri May 06, 2011 10:09 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
ccfclover wrote:Got to be honest, it does get on my boobs sometimes. It is his right to say it though!

As Krab said Chuff if you don't like don't read :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D

Can't exactly avoid it though really! :lol: :lol:

Fri May 06, 2011 11:54 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

Fine by me muck. Just think you would be better off using it more wisely as you now come across as a bit of a cock saying it all the time while writing in red. mmmmmmmmmm your choice though pal, just a bit of advice.

Sat May 07, 2011 5:44 am

ccfclover wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Fine by me muck. Just think you would be better off using it more wisely as you now come across as a bit of a cock saying it all the time while writing in red. mmmmmmmmmm your choice though pal, just a bit of advice.

i used to think that about the red writing but its become nukes trademark now and i quite like it cause i can tell he`s starting to shout now! :lol: :ayatollah: the word chief IS over used but it doesnt bother me in the slightest! WHY SHOULD IT? ITS JUST A WORD FFS!

Sat May 07, 2011 5:46 am

bluecityblue wrote:
Big-Goose-Ponca-1914.jpg

Haha its harry redknapp in disguise for when the taxman comes knocking.

:lol: it does look like redknapp too!

Sat May 07, 2011 7:44 am

Doesn't bother me either really, find it mildly amusing.

Sat May 07, 2011 1:38 pm

Too many chiefs, not enough indians, same goes for the f**cking team, one sad disillusioned b*****d in Greece. :evil:

Sat May 07, 2011 9:18 pm

ccfclover wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Comes across as a bit of a cock!! that is very rich and brave of you when you do not reveal your real name and hide behind a keyboard. So less of the insults unless you wish to add your real name

Sat May 07, 2011 9:19 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Sorry Chief i will try to limit it to Sheriff so i don't upset you :lol: :lol: :lol:

oi ya prick im using that :lol:

Sat May 07, 2011 9:21 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

oi ya prick im using that :lol:

Yeah you got that off me as well young man :lol: :lol: :lol: