Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

iPhone security app Via Cydia - for Jailbroken iphone 4's

Sat May 07, 2011 9:43 am

Hi guys just to let anyone with a Jailbroken iPhone 4 know that there is a new app via the Cydia Server called "Igotya" (as in: I got ya)

Basically - you set your phone up with a 4 digit pass word to unlock your phone (as usual) BUT if the passcode is entered incorrectly on just 2 occasions then the front facing camera will take a photograph of the user (in silent mode) and log the GPS location of the iphone via satelite - once this has been done - it will then EMAIL you the photo and the location of your phone!

All you need to do then - is 1. report to police to recover stolen phone, or 2. go pay your thief a little visit and introduce him to your friend MR 9.Iron ! :lol:

I've just tested it and it works superbly with great accuracy!
You can also add this to other iphones, but any iphone without the front facing camera will not be able to take a photo, but will still provide you with the GPS location of your phone!

You can go to cydia>manage>sources>edit>add then enter this repo address: http://repo.insanelyi.com/

once you've installed this and its refreshed - go back into cydia and search for "igotya" install the version from the above repo (insanelyi)

Once this program has been installed - you can go into settings, scroll down to igotya - and adjust your preferences.
:ayatollah:

thats it.
any questions give us a shout if you decide to install.

Re: iPhone security app Via Cydia - for Jailbroken iphone 4's

Sat May 07, 2011 10:49 am

Nice one merlin. Just tested it and some good looking guy was emailed to me!

That repo is awesome. It's got all the paid Cydia apps for free.

Sun May 08, 2011 11:00 am

I don't f**k about m8! Lol they don't call me the iPhone king for nothing! Lol

Oh by the way that repo is the best - that's why I use it!

And also if you want to speed up your iPhone install speed intensifier and the add on from the same repo ! ;)

Mon May 09, 2011 8:40 am

It says you have to pay after 10 days use?

Mon May 09, 2011 10:16 am

PTBluebird85 wrote:It says you have to pay after 10 days use?

Depends which repo you download it from! ;)