Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

McNaughtons assault on Sian Massey

Sat May 07, 2011 9:46 am

Disgraceful.Or do you all defend an assault on a woman?

Re: McNaughtons assault on Sian Massey

Sat May 07, 2011 9:50 am

Not as bad as taking the team to see Billie Elliot, then to coppy the dance on the pitch. Thats Criminal.....

Sat May 07, 2011 9:51 am

blackswan wrote:Disgraceful.Or do you all defend an assault on a woman?

i could just banter you and call you names.

but you are just pathetic and brave posting such a definate accusation on here? :ayatollah:

Sat May 07, 2011 9:53 am

Obviously you know nothing about either Kevin McNaughton or football in general so there's nothing to talk about!

Sat May 07, 2011 9:58 am

Except it wasn't an assault on a woman.

Nor has Massey complained.

But, take your self-righteous comments and shove them where the sun doesn't shine.

Sat May 07, 2011 9:58 am

your pathetic attempts to wind us up wont work.... So if you fancy another ban keep going?

Sat May 07, 2011 10:07 am

He proper beat her black and blue, bruises all over her face and all sorts.

Feck off back to beating/f*cking your sister :ayatollah:

Sat May 07, 2011 10:07 am

Great coming from a fan of a club whose supporters voted a convicted thief as player of year.
Naughts is a top bloke. Dyer is a wanker.

Sat May 07, 2011 10:10 am

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

Great coming from a fan of a club whose supporters voted a convicted thief as player of year.

Not only that, but they take the piss out of the iconic Ayatollah and then their fans and players condone violence with their sad and pathetic swim away antics! morons.

Sat May 07, 2011 10:15 am

Everybody bangs on about swansea playing the most attractive football and a unique style and how rodgers says they deserve to go up grates on me.

HELLO have you seen the league table your 4th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For the last 3 years youve been punching above your weight

Sat May 07, 2011 10:18 am

piroteczz wrote:Everybody bangs on about swansea playing the most attractive football and a unique style and how rodgers says they deserve to go up grates on me.

They can finish above us after today. 1st time in 17 years. I fully expect there to be a public holiday in gypoville if it happens.

The best footballing team that i have seen in the past 3 years is Doncaster. Swansea keep the ball well but take Borini and Sinclair out and they wouldnt score.

Sat May 07, 2011 10:33 am

go away gypo

Sat May 07, 2011 10:50 am

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

Ah right so he deserves abuse for the rest of his life because he pinched some pointless crap whilst out on the piss just for the "buzz" at age 20. Seems reasonable.

Nath hasn't put a foot wrong off the field since coming here and he's almost been here 3 years now and you put him in the same bracket as people like Marlon King & El Hadji Diouf FFS. :roll:

Sat May 07, 2011 11:00 am

SCFC10 wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

Ah right so he deserves abuse for the rest of his life because he pinched some pointless crap whilst out on the piss just for the "buzz" at age 20. Seems reasonable.

Nath hasn't put a foot wrong off the field since coming here and he's almost been here 3 years now and you put him in the same bracket as people like Marlon King & El Hadji Diouf FFS. :roll:

"pointless crap"?

I'm sure the waitress whose bag was stolen - including purse - would love to hear it described as "pointless crap".

Maybe I should steal from your family members. Just for the buzz like...

Sat May 07, 2011 11:10 am

it was pointless to him seen has he earns 10 times as much as her.

so yeah he deserves everything that comes his way, as does marlon king, lee hughes and any other well off player that think they can get away with taking the piss out of ordinary working folk.

Sat May 07, 2011 12:24 pm

He's gone down in my estimation !

I've watched, and re-watched the incident and its definately a deliberate barge into the official !

Disgusting and gutless !

Sat May 07, 2011 12:30 pm

I defend it.

Sat May 07, 2011 12:31 pm

The Trooper wrote:He's gone down in my estimation !

I've watched, and re-watched the incident and its definately a deliberate barge into the official !

Disgusting and gutless !

You might want to notice where the ball is, which he's turning to chase after.
You might want to notice where the ad hoardings were.
You might want to notice where McNaughton's eyes were looking as he turned.

Sat May 07, 2011 12:37 pm

do you defend your scummy fans throwing seats at our children in ninian park 1993?

Sat May 07, 2011 1:57 pm

Dyer is a thieving c**t, McNaughton runs into Sian Massey accidentally.... and all you jacks can f**k right off, hate you all you gypo twats!!!

Sat May 07, 2011 2:16 pm

Caerphillyblue1927 wrote:Dyer is a thieving c**t, McNaughton runs into Sian Massey accidentally.... and all you jacks can f**k right off, hate you all you gypo twats!!!

Oh come on mun, don't be like that. :lol:

Sat May 07, 2011 4:08 pm

SCFC10 wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

El Hadj Diouf is a nob-however he is not a pathetic little thief who nicked from someone on a minimum wage. Dyer is scum and the fact that you lot hero worship him says alot about the ethos of yr club.

Sun May 08, 2011 7:45 am

piroteczz wrote:Everybody bangs on about swansea playing the most attractive football and a unique style and how rodgers says they deserve to go up grates on me.

No we're not we're 3rd and above you. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Swansea City,officially the number 1 team in Wales :D 8-) :D 8-) :D 8-)

Sun May 08, 2011 7:46 am

Caerphillyblue1927 wrote:Dyer is a thieving c**t, McNaughton runs into Sian Massey accidentally.... and all you jacks can f**k right off, hate you all you gypo twats!!!

So sooooooooooooooooo bitter :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun May 08, 2011 11:45 am

blackswan wrote:

woah...you had to wait until the jacks went above us just to say something? christ you;re sad and pathetic...i didnt mind you before but dunno wtf happened to you.

Sun May 08, 2011 1:16 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
blackswan wrote:

woah...you had to wait until the jacks went above us just to say something? christ you;re sad and pathetic...i didnt mind you before but dunno wtf happened to you.

And i really care what some banana from Bridgend thinks about me don't i :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun May 08, 2011 2:05 pm

christ how old are you? 10? :roll: :roll:

Sun May 08, 2011 2:47 pm

She was running the line down here ysterday and met her after the game
lovely young lady whose back doors i would love to smash in ;) bang tidy she is.
she told me she loved the swans and hoped we get to the prem, oh yes and how much everybody hated you lot. :D
other fans,managers,refs,players the press.
Mcprick took her out on purpose coz she whispered jack army as he went passed her. ;)
make of it what you want :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun May 08, 2011 2:52 pm

colours wrote:She was running the line down here ysterday and met her after the game
lovely young lady whose back doors i would love to smash in ;) bang tidy she is.
she told me she loved the swans and hoped we get to the prem, oh yes and how much everybody hated you lot. :D
Mcprick took her out on purpose coz she whispered jack army as he went passed her. ;)

I'll make of it that you decided to make a post that was humorous; however you lacked the wit and intellect to do so.

Sun May 08, 2011 2:59 pm

colours wrote:She was running the line down here ysterday and met her after the game

With regards to your back door comments..... You do realise she is a she and not a he!!! :ayatollah:

Joking aside I bet your PULSE was racing when you were chatting to her!!