Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Craig Bellamy Cardiff City Manager

Sat May 07, 2011 10:09 am

Yes please :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Everything he said in his interview yesterday is exactly what us fans should be hearing from our current manager
Let him get his own players in and i bet everyone would bust a gut for him and us

Well done craig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Craig Bellamy Cardiff City Manager

Sat May 07, 2011 10:16 am

Being good at interviews doesn't make you a good manager though?

Sat May 07, 2011 10:18 am

2blue2handle wrote:Being good at interviews doesn't make you a good manager though?

TRUE TRUE but its a start

Sat May 07, 2011 10:19 am

piroteczz wrote:Yes please :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Everything he said in his interview yesterday is exactly what us fans should be hearing from our current manager
Let him get his own players in and i bet everyone would bust a gut for him and us

He has the passion and drive, but not the experience on handling a club and 23 odd players..... Maybe one day, but in all fairness I could see him at CCFC at maybe assistant level in a few years, His family have obviously had a major impact in him wanting to stay. So no other option really if going on his interview! ;) :ayatollah:

Sat May 07, 2011 10:37 am

i think he would have the capacity to control a squad of players just as much as dj.

I mean who would you rather avoided a bollockin off? bellers or jones?.

the tempremant may let him down a bit. but yeah would like him to have a crack in a year or two.

Sat May 07, 2011 10:40 am

Dazzatim wrote:i think he would have the capacity to control a squad of players just as much as dj.

I mean who would you rather avoided a bollockin off? bellers or jones?.

the tempremant may let him down a bit. but yeah would like him to have a crack in a year or two.

Correct and Bellers is definately from the Alex Ferguson studs in the head school, or should that be golf club?

Sat May 07, 2011 10:41 am

piroteczz wrote:Yes please :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Roy Keane?

Sat May 07, 2011 10:44 am

as in roy keane as manager? i think he has been found out as a manager

Sat May 07, 2011 7:50 pm

Passion is a useful trait in a manager but
I wouldn't say it's near the top on the list.

Sat May 07, 2011 7:51 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Being good at interviews doesn't make you a good manager though?

well jonesy sounds drunk at his interviews and is brain dead at games so you never know :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat May 07, 2011 7:52 pm

I love his interviews, a bit to truthful for some fans who like to feel loved from our manager but I just tend to agree with most of what he says.

Sat May 07, 2011 7:57 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I love his interviews, a bit to truthful for some fans who like to feel loved from our manager but I just tend to agree with most of what he says.

your his love child though :ayatollah:

Sat May 07, 2011 7:59 pm

:lol:
Won't stop me think he should be replaced if we don't go up.

Sat May 07, 2011 8:06 pm

simple anwser un proven as a manager wouldnt take the risk BUT he has passion which we need why not player assistant manager?
:ayatollah:

Sat May 07, 2011 8:08 pm

People are assuming he wants a different role. The impression he gave before suggested he didn't.