Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Which players would you have stay and go next season?

Sat May 07, 2011 2:25 pm

Whether we are in the Premiership or championship...

Re: Which players would you have stay and go next season?

Sat May 07, 2011 2:33 pm

100% Honest Bellers super Mac, , but bellers so not ours and if we did go up , could or would Mancity let us keep him . which then leaves us with Super Mac .

Sat May 07, 2011 2:33 pm

For me & my opinion only i would keep

Heaton
Marshall
Bellamy
Parkin
Whitts
Burke
Hudson
Keinan
Kev
Darcey
Wildig
possibly Quinn & Gerrard

wouldn't be bothered about any of the others leaving

Chops,Jay, Oli, Koumas, McPhail, Rae, JLS, JET all been disappointing this half of the season.

Sat May 07, 2011 2:34 pm

depends which league we are in our loan players will all go back jay, matthews and burke, will probably leave and after last week all the players that were out drinking till stupid o'clock would be on their way along with naylor, parkin, blake, rae, and mcfail.

Sat May 07, 2011 2:36 pm

Ok if we were in the championship , Keinan sup Kev Jay chops Bellers Blake ? Hudson , Burke Heaton

Sat May 07, 2011 4:29 pm

Merlin wrote:For me & my opinion only i would keep

Heaton
Marshall
Bellamy
Parkin
Whitts
Burke
Hudson
Keinan
Kev
Darcey
Wildig
possibly Quinn & Gerrard

wouldn't be bothered about any of the others leaving

Chops,Jay, Oli, Koumas, McPhail, Rae, JLS, JET all been disappointing this half of the season.

I agree with those you would like to retain, Id be glad to see the back of Jay & Chopra. Id keep hold of McPhail though

Sat May 07, 2011 4:32 pm

I posted about this subject a fwe weeks ago;
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=40143&hilit=+players+leaving

Sat May 07, 2011 4:33 pm

get rid of all the piss heads and manager. SIMPLES

Sat May 07, 2011 4:39 pm

Bellers, super Kev, Keinen, Hudson, Burke, Quinn, Blake to stay for me

Sat May 07, 2011 4:44 pm

Heaton, Bellamy, McNaughton, Keinan, Whittingham and Hudson. Christ, that is going to be a small squad, better get some loans in :? .

Bare in mind last May I would've happily binned Hudson, so what do I know? :roll:

Sat May 07, 2011 9:09 pm

We wil only half half a squad anyway by the time the loans go back and players out of contract leave so we wont be doing f**k all nxt year fighting relegation if we dont go up via playoffs :lol:

Sat May 07, 2011 9:19 pm

i know oli has had a few bad games, but overall think he has been great, hope we sign him permantly if we are in the prem or championship!!

Sat May 07, 2011 9:23 pm

BELLAMY/BURKE/HEATON/KEINAN :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 07, 2011 9:52 pm

Bellamy
Whitts (as a CM in a 5 man midfield)
McNaughton
Keinan
Dont ostensibly see anything wrong with Quinn either really

Tony Hibbert plays for Everton

Sat May 07, 2011 10:00 pm

I would keep Heaton, Mcnaughton Blake, Hudson, Keinan, Burke, Bellamy, Parkin, and that is it the rest are Lightweight, unreliable, not good enough

Sat May 07, 2011 10:05 pm

Forever Blue wrote:BELLAMY/BURKE/HEATON/KEINAN :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Only 4 ? You wouldn't keep Hudson and Whittingham ? Hold on, not even Kev ?! How about Quinn as well ?

I'd be hard pushed to keep McPhail, but would, just. Keep Wildig, Blake and Meades. I'd like to see him given a go next season, he's a LB isn't he ? I also remember reading Neal Ardley saying we won't see the best of him until 2011/12, when he'd be physically ready for the first-team. Would also keep Parkin, he deserves a shot, and with the right service (we'd certainly give him better than what he had @ PNE), he'd score goals alongside someone like Bellamy. This would also keep the balance of the side, i.e keep Whitts left. Whitts is class, so keep him like I said. Imperative we keep Burke as well. Don't see anyone coming in for him so we'd better finalise that contract, quickly !

I'd take Gerrard back, so we'd have him and Hudson and Keinan with possibly a fourth CB, a loan ? Daniel Ayala has impressed this season with Hull & Derby, and Liverpool rate him as well ! One I can think of.

No idea about Bothroyd, but his contract is up, and unless we go up, he'll leave. Sell Chopra though, he's turned into a right pisshead.