Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Just got back...and being silly on Motorway...

Sat May 07, 2011 6:37 pm

Left Luton at 7am, cheers for the lift Beds Bluebird.
Got to Manchester and then a lift from a fellow City exile,

Good banter as always with the Burnley "posse", average age 12!!!!!
One fat b*stard amongst them, god he was huge. :lol:

Nice meeting chrisccfc from the forum, and Premier "smurf" 1 again.
Surrounded by Ian`s smurfettes but saw some terrific outfits,,,Scooby Doo, 2 Fred Flintstones, 2 Air stewardesses to name a few.

Bit disappointed that Claire wasnt fancy dress, she said she was when I asked her, LOL

£3 for a pint of lager out of a can...LOL

And on the way home it was a welcome site passing 25 or so coaches on the M6,
I must of done the ayatollah to all of them out of the window of Matts Chubb van :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Quality day, OK so no autos but feeling confident about the play offs and looking forward to Reading on friday!!!!

Re: Just got back...and being silly on Motorway...

Sat May 07, 2011 7:50 pm

oh and the game was ok, 2nd best in first half but deffo put up a better fight in the 2nd half :ayatollah:

Sat May 07, 2011 8:03 pm

lutonbluebird, nice to hear you had a good day. i watched the game on the internet, proper fan :lol: im still on a downer from last weeks antics, but, was there anything in the game that gave you some hope of us going all the way this time, i think we are miss firing some where along the line, and im sorry from what i have seen in the last few weeks, we are nothing special. i will pick myself up though for the game on friday. i promise :ayatollah:

Sun May 08, 2011 9:19 am

that we kept going till the end,

created a lot of moves going forward but as soon as it got to the edge of their box they closed us down quick so it looked so congested when one of our boys had the ball. lacked a few ideas (at times), but when balls were chipped in or played forward they didnt really go for us!!!!!! Jays last touch yesterday was poor but he can correct that, we now how well he can play!!

Burke had a quiet game and was then subbed but still positive about play offs!!!!!!!!!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: