Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

PLEASE GUYS STOP THE NEGATIVITY, AND STOP IT REAL QUICK!

Sat May 07, 2011 6:49 pm

WE WILL WIN THE PLAY OFFS!
WE NEED TO BE MORE UPBEAT! A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE MISERABLE BUT IM ACTUALLY BUZZING ABOUT THESE PLAY OFFS! I BELIEVE WE CAN BEAT READING AND MARCH TO WEMBLEY AND BEAT THE JACKS...

BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBIRDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: PLEASE GUYS STOP THE NEGATIVITY, AND STOP IT REAL QUICK!

Sat May 07, 2011 6:58 pm

Your topic needs to be seen by the players cos DJ has said on the radio that even the lads in the dressing room are down!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I agree with ya mate, we can win the play offs, I`m gutted we aint gone up but we are where we are.

Onwards & Upwards :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 07, 2011 7:12 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:Your topic needs to be seen by the players cos DJ has said on the radio that even the lads in the dressing room are down!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I agree with ya mate, we can win the play offs, I`m gutted we aint gone up but we are where we are.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 07, 2011 8:23 pm

bump

Sat May 07, 2011 8:24 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:Your topic needs to be seen by the players cos DJ has said on the radio that even the lads in the dressing room are down!!!!!!!!!!!!

Totally agree.

Sat May 07, 2011 8:26 pm

we are cardiff so dust our selves down and lets go again :ayatollah: :ayatollah: 3 games 1 goal.

Sat May 07, 2011 8:27 pm

dean wrote:we are cardiff so dust our selves down and lets go again :ayatollah: :ayatollah: 3 games 1 goal.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 07, 2011 8:32 pm

Agree. But it'll be Forest in the final. Trust me. We'll get them this time.

Sat May 07, 2011 8:33 pm

bluest_bird_you_ever_did_see wrote:Agree. But it'll be Forest in the final. Trust me. We'll get them this time.

I agree, bogey teams never last forever, and our poor record vs Forest will come to an end at some point! :ayatollah:

Sat May 07, 2011 8:38 pm

CCFCGoingUp wrote:
bluest_bird_you_ever_did_see wrote:Agree. But it'll be Forest in the final. Trust me. We'll get them this time.

I agree, bogey teams never last forever, and our poor record vs Forest will come to an end at some point! :ayatollah:

Yeah. He who laughs last... There's a long way to go yet. Let's look forward to it. It's going to be exciting.

Sun May 08, 2011 11:16 am

and a bit nail biting............ :D

Sun May 08, 2011 12:05 pm

bluebirds,bluebirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 08, 2011 12:11 pm

bob dylan wrote:bluebirds,bluebirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: