Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Truce till end of season?

Sat May 07, 2011 7:43 pm

How about everyone agrees to stop all negative comments until the season ends??

Get behind the team, warts and all???

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Truce till end of season?

Sat May 07, 2011 7:59 pm

Yes a good idea indeed :ayatollah:

Sat May 07, 2011 8:00 pm

i agree.

PS some people on here may slate you for being positive :roll: :ayatollah:

Sat May 07, 2011 8:02 pm

Having a pop is not going to help anyone acheive what we all want.

Love or loathe DJ he is in charge til season over so three games to fufill the dream.

Sat May 07, 2011 8:06 pm

yeah, im up for that, but i feel ive been let down badly, give me untill wednesday .i be fine :ayatollah:

Sat May 07, 2011 8:28 pm

well said!!!!

Sat May 07, 2011 8:59 pm

C'mon Annis, agree??

Sat May 07, 2011 9:06 pm

I really am worried about our chances in the play offs this year with all this doom and gloom from some fans. Sure, it's a lottery, but with Swansea and Forest being the 2 in form teams and Cardiff have a very large majority of fans who are full of negativity ( even though we have achived a play off place ) I do worry about the players mind set going into the two legs... Even the players accoarding to DJ are fed up and have their heads in the sand. I think all this negativity about getting rid of DJ and getting rid of certain players maybe rubbing off on the team over the last week.

We really do now all need to come together now as fans.. If the fans get behind the players 100% they will get the positive vibe and beat Reading over the 2 legs and who ever we meet at Wembley I am sure of that..

If we just carry on with this negativity we are basically saying to the players F**K the play offs before they even start, and I don't see the logic in that.

Lets get behind the boys 100% now and give the players the boost they need. We all know we we can go all the way to Wembley, we have the experience, the talent, the fans... We are the mighty Bluebirds only 3 games away from the premiership, a league where this club belongs. And with our fans behind the boys we will achive that dream I can feel it. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: