Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" JUST GOT BACK "

Sat May 07, 2011 7:53 pm

Brilliant Forum Trip, Will let the others tell their Funny Tales :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

All I will Say Another pathetic Performance, But FANTASTIC SUPPORT BY THE LOYAL CARDIFF CITY FANS WHO MADE THE LONG TRIP, AND READING HERE I COME NEXT FRIDAY NIGHT :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=44399 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " JUST GOT BACK "

Sat May 07, 2011 7:54 pm

Agree, woeful performance.

Bet you were pleased to see DJ clap tho Annis, clapped the city fans more than anyone :ayatollah:

Sat May 07, 2011 7:57 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Agree, woeful performance.

Bet you were pleased to see DJ clap tho Annis, clapped the city fans more than anyone :ayatollah:

Luke,

They had to clapp us, they have to go under the stand were stood in.
I Finally had my words with him today and told him what I thought off him :D

Sat May 07, 2011 7:57 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Luke,

bet that went down well :lol: what did he say? :ayatollah:

Sat May 07, 2011 7:58 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Luke,

DJ clapped the fans-crikey he took his hands out of his pockets....Wanker.

Sat May 07, 2011 8:01 pm

DJ A hand clap without even looking our way, Chops ignored US.

BELLS LOVES US :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 07, 2011 8:01 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Luke,

Still not all players did tho Annis :twisted:
DJ did way longer than anyone else but to be honest it the least he/they should do.

Sat May 07, 2011 8:02 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:DJ clapped the fans-crikey he took his hands out of his pockets....Wanker.

Reports saying he trapped a nerve in his neck, which caused a spasm in his upper arms, which forced his hands together repeatedly.

Sat May 07, 2011 8:03 pm

Frodo wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:DJ clapped the fans-crikey he took his hands out of his pockets....Wanker.

Reports saying he trapped a nerve in his neck, which caused a spasm in his upper arms, which forced his hands together repeatedly.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat May 07, 2011 8:06 pm

I can imagine what you said annis, what was his reply?

Sat May 07, 2011 8:16 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Luke,

Sounds good Annis put what you said to him in a book it just has to be a bestseller. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Who was the Kid on your shoulders today :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 07, 2011 8:29 pm

what was more impressive? DJ clapping us or 50 annis abrahams on the forum bus? :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat May 07, 2011 8:30 pm

castleblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Luke,

Sounds good Annis put what you said to him in a book it just has to be a bestseller. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Who was the Kid on your shoulders today :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol:

My Daughter Oldest Annaise(aged 10) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 07, 2011 8:31 pm

lewis91 wrote:what was more impressive? DJ clapping us or 50 annis abrahams on the forum bus? :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

NO COMMENT :lol:

Sat May 07, 2011 8:37 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
castleblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Luke,

My Daughter Oldest Annaise(aged 10) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You both looked as nervous as hell its a pity DJ can't see the passion, love and devotion our fans have for Cardiff City FC :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 07, 2011 8:38 pm

:lol: :lol: forgot to mention 50 carl curtis's as well. the trip was very good, the game was decent. first half not great, second half a big improvement but still lacking that killer instinct,organisation and FIGHT. i feel confident for the play offs no matter what form we are in.

Sat May 07, 2011 8:48 pm

coudnt make the trip due to a family bereavement but watched on live stream hearing the city fans in full voice gave me goosebumps did us proud as usual saw a nice shot of you Annis and a girl on your shoulders who i assume was your daughter you were looking quite tense mind.no end to the anxiety yet eh?

Sat May 07, 2011 9:08 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Luke,

Wow, I hope u feel really proud of yourself. Im sure he knows what you think of him without you having to go up and telling him. Were in the play-off yes it's not ideal but it still provides us a way to where we need to be. Save your words with him till the end of the season when what's done is done. We mise well just wave the White flag now you swear it is all over :roll:

Sun May 08, 2011 9:09 am

It was a brilliant trip, wish I could make every single one! Once I have pieced my memory back together I will tell my story on here later! As you know Annis I saw more of the inside of a Police wagon than the game! Should never have took that whisky! :oops:

Great to see the young uns having a blast with their blue faces. Well done to you and Carl for great orginization, and it was good to finally meet you both :ayatollah:

Sun May 08, 2011 9:27 am

tangledupinblue wrote:It was a brilliant trip, wish I could make every single one! Once I have pieced my memory back together I will tell my story on here later! As you know Annis I saw more of the inside of a Police wagon than the game! Should never have took that whisky! :oops:

Great to see the young uns having a blast with their blue faces. Well done to you and Carl for great orginization, and it was good to finally meet you both :ayatollah:

Great to have you join us, but you must have been confused when you saw 50 Annis' and Carl's :oops: :ayatollah:

Sun May 08, 2011 9:29 am

Annis, I kept expecting you the land me with an uppercut when I had the mask on in the services :oops:

Top trip :ayatollah:

Sun May 08, 2011 9:58 am

Why didnt Jet start, he changed the game when he came on. also would have given Parkin a run-out. Ive totally gone off Bothrotd, but thats my opinion. :(

Sun May 08, 2011 12:28 pm

Jet did make a big impact but if DJ had started with him and he didn't perform like that from the start he would have got got slaggdd for that.

Other than giving Koumas game time I didn't see the point in him playing, offer kev or Blake no covet why so ever and offered no width. Decent on the ball but not great.

Sun May 08, 2011 12:32 pm

ccfc95 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Luke,

Wow, I hope u feel really proud of yourself. Im sure he knows what you think of him without you having to go up and telling him. Were in the play-off yes it's not ideal but it still provides us a way to where we need to be. Save your words with him till the end of the season when what's done is done. We mise well just wave the White flag now you swear it is all over :roll:

Oh alright, sorry Dave :?

Sun May 08, 2011 1:19 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Brilliant Forum Trip, Will let the others tell their Funny Tales :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

All I will Say Another pathetic Performance, But FANTASTIC SUPPORT BY THE LOYAL CARDIFF CITY FANS WHO MADE THE LONG TRIP, AND READING HERE I COME NEXT FRIDAY NIGHT :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=44399 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tbh Annis it was an average performance compared to how we have been all season. If we played like this last season we woul dhave been a mid table team without a doubt. It just goes to show what a weak league this has been this season.

Sun May 08, 2011 6:37 pm

Wish i had a camera when Carl had a go at Jonsey, Annis's face was a picture! :lol: :lol:

Another top trip and roll on Friday!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 08, 2011 9:19 pm

Richie wrote:Wish i had a camera when Carl had a go at Jonsey, Annis's face was a picture! :lol: :lol:

Another top trip and roll on Friday!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

YES, Carl Finally turned on Dave Jones :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 09, 2011 1:20 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Richie wrote:Wish i had a camera when Carl had a go at Jonsey, Annis's face was a picture! :lol: :lol:

YES, Carl Finally turned on Dave Jones :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

good job i didnt go then it seems :lol:

Mon May 09, 2011 1:47 pm

seems like it only me left out of the faithful gang

DJ BARMY ARMY ! :lol: even if we dont go up what a man DJ is - come on lads admit what he has really done for you - deals hes pulled off , forget about all the shit for a minute ...playoffs - cup finals - you all expect to much to soon .....

we never had big sugar daddys for the club just crooks over the years so in fairness he has done well ..................

Let just hope he can get over this last hurdle then either way it will be time for a change !

Mon May 09, 2011 5:30 pm

Well said Mallo.

The players have let us down SO FAR but i have EVERY CONFIDENCE they will redeem themselves and we will reach the promised land DESPITE all the negative stuff on the messageboards.