Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THIS SEASONS AWAY TRIPS...

Sat May 07, 2011 8:53 pm

have been brilliant, it's been good to meet a lot of you and get to know you all. we have shared a lot of laughter week in week out. roll on reading....wembley...and next season :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
we are going up!! :ayatollah:

Re: THIS SEASONS AWAY TRIPS...

Sat May 07, 2011 9:37 pm

I only went on one trip - due to various reasons - but it was great fun and I will definitely do my best to come again.

thanks carl & annis

Sat May 07, 2011 9:42 pm

lewis91 wrote:have been brilliant, it's been good to meet a lot of you and get to know you all. we have shared a lot of laughter week in week out. roll on reading....wembley...and next season :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
we are going up!! :ayatollah:

Great Bunch of Fans :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mad, But Funny :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 07, 2011 10:05 pm

Trip number 13 today for this season, its a sad fact that I enjoy going to away games more than home games at the CCS.
When you go away, we are as one, and look out for one another. Number 14 next Friday, can't wait.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 07, 2011 10:27 pm

i agree,went to every away game from barnsley onwards,witnessed the good(leeds,jacks,donny),the bad(middlesbrough,palace) and the downright ugly(watford,bristol) but its been one hell of an experience :ayatollah:

Sun May 08, 2011 6:21 pm

don't think you can beat a bus load of forum bums. can't wait for reading away :ayatollah:

Sun May 08, 2011 6:27 pm

Each time i come on these trips it gets better and better!!

He's big he's bad he's Dekel Kienan....