Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"Darcy Blake"..

Sat May 07, 2011 9:22 pm

I thought as soon as he come on he was top notch running evevywhere and wanting to get stuck in good lad :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: "Darcy Blake"..

Sat May 07, 2011 9:29 pm

always does get stuck in to be fair :ayatollah:

Sat May 07, 2011 9:31 pm

i thought the same also, he looks good defending aswell as going forward, quite a bit of pace!! hope he starts against reading!!

Sat May 07, 2011 9:53 pm

Him&Bellamy.. True Blues! :ayatollah:

Sat May 07, 2011 10:35 pm

Bledd10 wrote:Him&Bellamy.. True Blues! :ayatollah:

Spot on I know darcy and he's a true bluebird and it really gets to me when people spread stuff about him..... Yeah he likes to go out with the boys but what young lad doesn't,,,, he likes a few pints but what do people expect a lad of his age to do.... He always gives 100% in a Cardiff shirt and apart from Bellamy nobody else does,,,, darcy should be in the starting 11 week in week out!!!

Sat May 07, 2011 10:46 pm

Personally myself I do not think he's good enough, he did today however have a good game and outshone(ish) the majority that played, but it doesn't happen enough. I won't criticise because he's still young and hopefully will prove me wrong but he just doesn't to me have the attributes or consistency needed for a footballer, despite being 'homegrown' I just dont see it???

Sun May 08, 2011 12:26 am

what guy doesnt??

to me he is a legend, but he is a professonail footballer doing what we could dream of, i love to play football non stop, let alone in front of 25,000 fans cheering me on. DARCY you could be a legend stop the drink and do it xx :ayatollah:

Sun May 08, 2011 5:02 am

Valleybluebird wrote:
Bledd10 wrote:Him&Bellamy.. True Blues! :ayatollah:

Spot on I know darcy and he's a true bluebird and it really gets to me when people spread stuff about him..... Yeah he likes to go out with the boys but what young lad doesn't,,,, he likes a few pints but what do people expect a lad of his age to do.... He always gives 100% in a Cardiff shirt and apart from Bellamy nobody else does,,,, darcy should be in the starting 11 week in week out!!!

a lad of his age in the privaleged position hes in should knuckle down and get as far as he can with his profession which we all know has a short life span.unfortunately the few incidents hes been involved havent required much spreading as theyve been very public i enjoy watching him on the pitch i believe he has passion for the club which most of our other players bar bellars is missing long may it continue :ayatollah:

Sun May 08, 2011 11:14 am

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:I thought as soon as he come on he was top notch running evevywhere and wanting to get stuck in good lad :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Totally agree with you, his energy levels were good and his commitment was first class!!!!!!!

Sun May 08, 2011 11:25 am

Valleybluebird wrote: Yeah he likes to go out with the boys but what young lad doesn't,,,, he likes a few pints but what do people expect a lad of his age to do....

Young players who are 100% professional, 100% committed to their careers don't.

Sun May 08, 2011 11:26 am

He's a great player. Should get to play alot more.

Sun May 08, 2011 11:43 am

Have'nt seen Reading play this season, but if they have got a Taarabt type dangerman in their team then I think Darcy should be used to man mark the guy.

Sun May 08, 2011 11:47 am

Fair doos Darcy always gives his best, he's a real trier, but I am afraid his best is not really good enough for the Championship and certainly not for the Premier League if by some miracle we get there. 10 out of 10 for trying but only a 4 out of 10 for quality - sorry Darcy. :ayatollah:

Sun May 08, 2011 11:51 am

Him and koumas in the middle for me.
Koumas is ineffective out wide but he still has that defense splitting pass in his locker.