Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

youngsters

Sat May 07, 2011 9:29 pm

right next season, prem or champ, the likes of jarvis etc, needs to get more games...they have potential..

Which of the youngsters do you reckon Di Matteo ( ;) ) should give a go?

Re: youngsters

Sat May 07, 2011 9:30 pm

we seem to be releasing & letting our talented youngsters go to other team like man utd!!

Sat May 07, 2011 9:58 pm

Would like to see the U18 captain Ibrahim Farah get a run in the 1st team..

Sat May 07, 2011 10:03 pm

Bledd10 wrote:Would like to see the U18 captain Ibrahim Farah get a run in the 1st team..

Agreed. Looks like hes got a tonne of potential. Don't know whether Jones would be the manager to get the best out of him and develop him though.

Sat May 07, 2011 10:04 pm

Bledd10 wrote:Would like to see the U18 captain Ibrahim Farah get a run in the 1st team..

i agree hes supposed to be a real talented lad :ayatollah:

Sat May 07, 2011 10:05 pm

jamesbarnett91 wrote:

Agreed. Looks like hes got a tonne of potential. Don't know whether Jones would be the manager to get the best out of him and develop him though.

Hopefully Jones won't be here next season ;) Looks a real talent :ayatollah:

Sat May 07, 2011 10:07 pm

dont worry constable.....matteo will give em game time ;) :ayatollah:

Sat May 07, 2011 10:10 pm

Wildig is meant to be physically ready for the 2011/12 season isn't he ? That's what I remember Neal Ardley saying a year ago though !

Jon Meades is a LB isn't he ? I'd like to see him given a go :ayatollah:

Not sure about Farah yet ?

Sat May 07, 2011 10:12 pm

Thats why i'm thinking that a good young manger would help our progress in the future :ayatollah:

Sun May 08, 2011 11:58 am

Bledd10 wrote:Thats why i'm thinking that a good young manger would help our progress in the future :ayatollah:

well brian flynn has done wonders with the welsh U21's.. perhaps he should have a job at cardiff?

Sun May 08, 2011 12:13 pm

Farah has a lot of potential, and I also think Jarvis and Alex Evans have potential to play in this league also :ayatollah:

Sun May 08, 2011 12:50 pm

jamesbarnett91 wrote:

james dave jones does not trust young players let alone be able to develop them
this was the man who thought ramsey was too young to start an fa cup final when wenger was playing him in the champions league three months later.
Our young player of the season was an embarrassing 25 years of age which tells you exactyly where our youth policy stands

Sun May 08, 2011 2:32 pm

CCFCGoingUp wrote:Farah has a lot of potential, and I also think Jarvis and Alex Evans have potential to play in this league also :ayatollah:

agreed :ayatollah:

Sun May 08, 2011 3:40 pm

Didn't watford play their 22nd homegrown player of the season or something on saturday? hell of an academy to produce that many (providing that they are all actually decent and not just chucked in :lol: )

Sun May 08, 2011 7:20 pm

griffy wrote:Didn't watford play their 22nd homegrown player of the season or something on saturday? hell of an academy to produce that many (providing that they are all actually decent and not just chucked in :lol: )

yea i think most of their starting 11 were from the acadamy or something like that...fair play :shock: :ayatollah: