Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

C'MON YOU BLOOOOOOOOOBIRDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sat May 07, 2011 9:32 pm

Told you guys last week that I would not come back and gloat once the announcement was made. Enjoyed an absolutely fantastic day down the Bush, and the scenes outside Loftus Road when the announcement was made was a real sight to see. The trophy we lifted today was 35 years late, but boy, was it worth it, it is a proper trophy, not like that pseudo European Cup that th PL trophy looks like. 15 years of tears, false dawns and broken promises now at an end.

Driving home this evening with my daughter, she asked who I wanted to come up in the play-offs, knowing full well that I frequent this board. Well we discussed the relative merits of the play-off contenders and came to the conclusion that we both wanted the BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBIRDS to get there.

Tomorrow morning I'm off to my villa in southern Spain, but Friday night I will find myself a little bar and become an honorary Welshman for the night and watch with pleasure as Cardiff stuff the fake hoops out of sight. So get in their chaps, your journey to the promised land has only just begun!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: C'MON YOU BLOOOOOOOOOBIRDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sat May 07, 2011 9:35 pm

" CONGRATULATIONS " YOUR WITHOUT DOUBT THE BEST TEAM IN THIS DIVISION and YOU DESERVE THE CHAMPIONSHIP TROPHY WITHOUT DOUBT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
We did not deserve to go up automatic, the league table does not lie.

CHEERS :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAYS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 07, 2011 9:40 pm

Well said DW & have to agree mate I'd like to see these boys come up. Reading will be no easy tie but Cardiff have it in them to beat anyone.

JUST STAY OFF THE BOOZE LADS :shock: :D

Sat May 07, 2011 9:40 pm

congratulations sounds like you had a great day,as i said to stans comment earlier love the fake hoops bit,am trying to remain hopeful for the playoffs but feel wer going to have to step up a gear or two,but hey were in with a shout.enjoy your villa ok for some eh? :ayatollah:

Sat May 07, 2011 9:41 pm

Thanks DW and Stan congratulations on your promotion and enjoy your hols :ayatollah:
Last edited by Hallett on Sat May 07, 2011 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stan-QPR wrote:Well said DW & have to agree mate I'd like to see these boys come up. Reading will be no easy tie but Cardiff have it in them to beat anyone.

oh i will ;) :lol: :ayatollah:

Stan-QPR wrote:Well said DW & have to agree mate I'd like to see these boys come up. Reading will be no easy tie but Cardiff have it in them to beat anyone.

Cheers Stan, I will start believing in 48 hrs, Do you fancy popping over, I can get you a ticket :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cheers Stan, I will start believing in 48 hrs, Do you fancy popping over, I can get you a ticket :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 07, 2011 9:59 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

When is it mate?

Sat May 07, 2011 10:13 pm

fair play to the QPR fans on here.I reckon youve got the resources and the manager to establish yourselves in the prem similar to what stoke have achieved :ayatollah:

Sat May 07, 2011 10:16 pm

Congratulations lads,said all along that it wouldn't be a points deduction,see u in the prem hopefully :ayatollah:

Sat May 07, 2011 10:32 pm

Cheers QPR Lads :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Oh Congrats on your promotion. Yes your Board fucked up and yes you was guilty as hell. But your team was innocent and so was your supporters and the table does not Lie

Sat May 07, 2011 10:34 pm

Boys I wish you well, despite the ongoings of the FA, you footballing wise, have been up top throughout and to be honest despite the legalities of all the crap etc etc its the fans that would get punished. Good luck next year, hopefully we'll join you :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 07, 2011 10:40 pm

Well done QPR...totally deserved.
If we don't join you, I will be rooting for you next season!

Sat May 07, 2011 10:45 pm

Wicked fans on here. :ayatollah:

Annis just seen its Friday, kids time for me but if you get to Wembley count me in mucker ;)

Sat May 07, 2011 10:56 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Wicked fans on here. :ayatollah:

Annis just seen its Friday, kids time for me but if you get to Wembley count me in mucker ;)

Glory hunter :lol:

Sat May 07, 2011 10:59 pm

nerd wrote:
Stan-QPR wrote:Wicked fans on here. :ayatollah:

Glory hunter :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat May 07, 2011 11:02 pm

Excellent post.

Congratulations on your deserved promotion, I never once wanted the points taken off you as you deservedly got there and you're a good club as far as I'm concerned.

You've filled me with excitement and confidence for the play offs when I felt a bit low! We are going up say we are going up Bluebirds!

Do the ayatollah if you're going to the Premier League. :ayatollah:

Sat May 07, 2011 11:13 pm

Yes congratulations Qpr and all your fans, thoroughly deserved promotion as champions, best team in the league by far. I for one always hoped you guys would get promotion regardless of any penalties by the authorities. I have always enjoyed the messages of support for ourselves from Stan and DwQpr and it's great to see that you guys will be rooting for us in the playoffs. Best of luck in the Prem next season lads I just hope and pray we'll be there to enjoy it with you!!

Cheers

Sun May 08, 2011 7:16 am

DWQPR wrote:Told you guys last week that I would not come back and gloat once the announcement was made. Enjoyed an absolutely fantastic day down the Bush, and the scenes outside Loftus Road when the announcement was made was a real sight to see. The trophy we lifted today was 35 years late, but boy, was it worth it, it is a proper trophy, not like that pseudo European Cup that th PL trophy looks like. 15 years of tears, false dawns and broken promises now at an end.

Driving home this evening with my daughter, she asked who I wanted to come up in the play-offs, knowing full well that I frequent this board. Well we discussed the relative merits of the play-off contenders and came to the conclusion that we both wanted the BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBIRDS to get there.

Tomorrow morning I'm off to my villa in southern Spain, but Friday night I will find myself a little bar and become an honorary Welshman for the night and watch with pleasure as Cardiff stuff the fake hoops out of sight. So get in their chaps, your journey to the promised land has only just begun!

Thank you DWQPR, Congratualtions, enjoy your time in the Prem, we hope to see you again next year :ayatollah:

Sun May 08, 2011 8:09 am

DWQPR wrote:Told you guys last week that I would not come back and gloat once the announcement was made. Enjoyed an absolutely fantastic day down the Bush, and the scenes outside Loftus Road when the announcement was made was a real sight to see. The trophy we lifted today was 35 years late, but boy, was it worth it, it is a proper trophy, not like that pseudo European Cup that th PL trophy looks like. 15 years of tears, false dawns and broken promises now at an end.

congratulations to you and enjoy the premiership only downside this morning seems to be warnock is going to be moved on.
taxi to cardiff please

Sun May 08, 2011 9:33 am

cheers DW, have a gr8 holiday, shouuld hope u wanna see us win.
Reading are your nearest rivals (almost).

WE SHALL BE VICTORIOUS AND JOIN YOU :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 08, 2011 9:39 am

steve davies wrote:congratulations to you and enjoy the premiership only downside this morning seems to be warnock is going to be moved on.
taxi to cardiff please

No chance mate.

Quote from Amit Bhatia

NEIL IS OUR LEADER

Amit Bhatia, Bernie Ecclestone & Lakshmi Mittal have all confirmed Neil Warnock will lead QPR in the Prem.

Bhatia said 'as long as we are here Neil will be our leader, our manager'

'We hope for great success with Neil leading us forward, we look forward to continuing our relationship & partnership with him'

Hope that puts that one to bed.

Sun May 08, 2011 9:50 am

Stan-QPR wrote:
steve davies wrote:congratulations to you and enjoy the premiership only downside this morning seems to be warnock is going to be moved on.
taxi to cardiff please

No chance mate.

Quote from Amit Bhatia

NEIL IS OUR LEADER

Amit Bhatia, Bernie Ecclestone & Lakshmi Mittal have all confirmed Neil Warnock will lead QPR in the Prem.

'We hope for great success with Neil leading us forward, we look forward to continuing our relationship & partnership with him'

Not Warnocks greatest fan but he deserves a crack at the premiership with a few quid to improve his squad.

Good luck next season. Really cant see us joining you but who knows........

Sun May 08, 2011 9:58 am

Nice one Gareth.

Keep the faith mate. If ever a bunch of players owed the fans 2 performances its your lot & now.

Sun May 08, 2011 10:05 am

Stan-QPR wrote:Nice one Gareth.

Keep the faith mate. If ever a bunch of players owed the fans 2 performances its your lot & now.

To be honest Stan i have had 30 years of this shit and am completely fucked off. Even in the dark days when we were struggling against the likes of Hartlepool and Rochdale i had a buzz about going to Ninian PArk and was the eternal optimist. I've been in exile for over 20 years and been a season ticket holder for a fair few of those years. I have 4 kids-my 2 older boys (14 and 7) are both passionate fans and get untold stick off Chelsea/Man U/Liverpool fans for following a crap team. I really wish that i'd let them have the choice and they could celebrate success (even if it is hollow)
The way i feel after the past few weeks-or dare i say it last 3 seasons of blow ups is that i never ever want to go and watch my team again.

Sun May 08, 2011 10:42 am

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Stan-QPR wrote:Nice one Gareth.

To be honest Stan i have had 30 years of this shit and am completely fucked off. Even in the dark days when we were struggling against the likes of Hartlepool and Rochdale i had a buzz about going to Ninian PArk and was the eternal optimist. I've been in exile for over 20 years and been a season ticket holder for a fair few of those years. I have 4 kids-my 2 older boys (14 and 7) are both passionate fans and get untold stick off Chelsea/Man U/Liverpool fans for following a crap team. I really wish that i'd let them have the choice and they could celebrate success (even if it is hollow)
The way i feel after the past few weeks-or dare i say it last 3 seasons of blow ups is that i never ever want to go and watch my team again.

That is a really strong statement mate from the heart. I can totally understand where you are coming from but surely ccfc is in a much much better situation now on & off the pitch than its ever been?

Sun May 08, 2011 11:19 am

Many thanx to Stan and yourself for you good wishes. Enjoy the Prem next season guy's.

Sun May 08, 2011 11:29 am

buckleys brewery wrote:Many thanx to Stan and yourself for you good wishes. Enjoy the Prem next season guy's.

Cheers BB :ayatollah:

Sun May 08, 2011 12:42 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:
taxi to cardiff please

No chance mate.

Quote from Amit Bhatia

NEIL IS OUR LEADER

stan im suprised you dont recognise the dreaded vote of confidence when you see it :lol: