Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: C'MON YOU BLOOOOOOOOOBIRDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sun May 08, 2011 12:48 pm

Good luck qpr next season you deserve it,by far the best team this season.i dont know if we will join you i aint got much confidence sadly :cry:

Sun May 08, 2011 1:12 pm

BlueAlbert wrote:Good luck qpr next season you deserve it,by far the best team this season.i dont know if we will join you i aint got much confidence sadly :cry:

Fair play Alby. keep the faith mate. :ayatollah:

Sun May 08, 2011 1:15 pm

BlueAlbert wrote:Good luck qpr next season you deserve it,by far the best team this season.i dont know if we will join you i aint got much confidence sadly :cry:

nor me mate, we are going through another shit period and we all know they last a month!

Sun May 08, 2011 4:28 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Stan-QPR wrote:Nice one Gareth.

Keep the faith mate. If ever a bunch of players owed the fans 2 performances its your lot & now.

To be honest Stan i have had 30 years of this shit and am completely fucked off. Even in the dark days when we were struggling against the likes of Hartlepool and Rochdale i had a buzz about going to Ninian PArk and was the eternal optimist. I've been in exile for over 20 years and been a season ticket holder for a fair few of those years. I have 4 kids-my 2 older boys (14 and 7) are both passionate fans and get untold stick off Chelsea/Man U/Liverpool fans for following a crap team. I really wish that i'd let them have the choice and they could celebrate success (even if it is hollow)
The way i feel after the past few weeks-or dare i say it last 3 seasons of blow ups is that i never ever want to go and watch my team again.

That is a really strong statement mate from the heart. I can totally understand where you are coming from but surely ccfc is in a much much better situation now on & off the pitch than its ever been?

Not sure if it is. Our Chief Exec is a malaysian bum cleaner, our manager is tactically naive and we have a squad of players who couldnt give a shit about the loyal fans. The positive things are 18000 season ticket holders and another season in the championship......

Sun May 08, 2011 4:39 pm

Well done to QPR. By far the best team and the best manager in the league. Good luck for next season.:ayatollah: