Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Charlie Nicholas, Paul Person and Co

Sat May 07, 2011 9:39 pm

Were all talking about Cardiff City preparation for Mondays match earlier today, they were saying that it was reported that City players were out 2 days before the match drinking. Even Merson said it was not acceptable, both Nicholas and Merson were saying how and why would they be doing this right before one there biggest games in the life and they have the chance to get in to the best league in the world. Merson then said well even Thursday before would be stupid, WHY THE FCUK DID THEY DO IT??????? Yes move on i know, but i cannot accept what they have done, these so called professional money grabbing disrespectful players to our beloved club. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Charlie Nicholas, Paul Person and Co

Sat May 07, 2011 9:40 pm

bluebirdsprem2012 wrote:Were all talking about Cardiff City preparation for Mondays match earlier today, they were saying that it was reported that City players were out 2 days before the match drinking. Even Merson said it was not acceptable, both Nicholas and Merson were saying how and why would they be doing this right before one there biggest games in the life and they have the chance to get in to the best league in the world. Merson then said well even Thursday before would be stupid, WHY THE FCUK DID THEY DO IT??????? Yes move on i know, but i cannot accept what they have done, these so called professional money grabbing disrespectful players to our beloved club. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

aye, i agree with you constable, good post :ayatollah:

Sat May 07, 2011 9:41 pm

yes i seen that, but merson? who is he to critizise anyone :roll:

Sat May 07, 2011 9:42 pm

i know but at least he was in the premiership enjoying it :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 07, 2011 9:42 pm

How can we move on ? Those players are a disgrace and Jones let it happen. A strong message could of been sent out to Chopra after the Hereford night out before a game. But no he was let off with a verbal and he done it again a joke and a disgrace Sheriff.

Sat May 07, 2011 9:49 pm

Them going out on the Friday doesn't bother me, it's reports of sat/sun morning that annoy me.

Sat May 07, 2011 9:54 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:How can we move on ? Those players are a disgrace and Jones let it happen. A strong message could of been sent out to Chopra after the Hereford night out before a game. But no he was let off with a verbal and he done it again a joke and a disgrace Sheriff.

i agree, these players have just finished off our season,god knows what the other players are feeling, being let down by there work mates, there not even playing as a team :roll:

Sun May 08, 2011 8:38 am

thats rich coming from that pair. nicholas was known as champagne charlie when not a bench warmer for alan smith at arsenal and Person is an avid cardiff city hater with a particular nasty axe to grind against us all season, OH, a gamblimg piss tank and tony adams roomie too :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 08, 2011 8:42 am

Merson and co are bellends end of!