Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BBC 606

Sat May 07, 2011 10:16 pm

Haven't been on for a long while, but does anyone think that 'Aussie Jack' is a bit of a tw*t ? :lol:

Can't keep off any City thread by the looks of it :roll:

He's been having a bit of a go at Bellers, but let's be honest, they'd have him in their side in a heartbeat !

Re: BBC 606

Sat May 07, 2011 10:27 pm

Used 2 read 606 all the time before they announced it was on its way out,he does seem like a bit of a bellend tbf,theres a few on there that get on my nerves

Sat May 07, 2011 10:29 pm

He's such a patronising bugger !

Sat May 07, 2011 10:29 pm

Hate him :ayatollah:

Sat May 07, 2011 10:36 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:Haven't been on for a long while, but does anyone think that 'Aussie Jack' is a bit of a tw*t ? :lol:

He's been having a bit of a go at Bellers, but let's be honest, they'd have him in their side in a heartbeat !

Instead of who?

Sat May 07, 2011 10:37 pm

I would take bellers over the handbag thief all day long

Sat May 07, 2011 10:48 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:Haven't been on for a long while, but does anyone think that 'Aussie Jack' is a bit of a tw*t ? :lol:

Instead of who?

Uh, Dyer....... :roll:

I'd even have him over Sinclair, despite his goals and his performances, he's not a local lad like Craig, and add Craig's experience and leadership qualities to the excellent performances he has produced so far this season and you have an amazing player.

Sat May 07, 2011 10:49 pm

I am an old 606 user and have had many a run in with the wums ( wum is a term for wind up merchant on 606 ) Aussie Jack and Daiswan the realist.

Aussie Jerk and Dulldai both claim to be non wummers but have always spend more time on the Cardiff board than on the Swansea board.. Dai claims to be the man in the know, knowing about everything that goes on behind closed doors at Cardiff in regards to the board, the Malaysians etc, yet never gets one of his single ' facts ' about Cardiff correct.

Aussie Jerk as we like to call him is an idiot in disugise if that makes any sense ? He will give you a load of verbal if he disagrees with your opinion and then report your post to the very strict BBC moderators and have your post removed. He is a snake in the grass and one of the biggest wankers I have ever come across on 606 in all my years of using it.. The amount of runs in I have had with him, well I have lost count now.

He likes to think he is clever, but he is simply a bitter like jack who smacks of jealousy year in year out. Though I dare say he will be happy today finishing above Cardiff giving it all his usuall wumming, he is still a fully blown Swansea PRICK !

I'm glad 606 is closing now after the play offs for a few reasons ( strict modding, wums from other teams, to many regs being clicky with noobs ), but I am sure he will sneak onto the new ' Not 606 ' forums or here, it just a matter of time.
Last edited by Cardiff_Llandaff_Bluebird on Sat May 07, 2011 10:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sat May 07, 2011 10:49 pm

Actually he plays up front these days, so I'd definitely have him over Borini, Dobbie, and uh.......

........Luke Moore :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh yeah, and Craig Beattie ! :ayatollah:

Sat May 07, 2011 10:59 pm

Cardiff_Llandaff_Bluebird wrote:I am an old 606 user and have had many a run in with the wums ( wum is a term for wind up merchant on 606 ) Aussie Jack and Daiswan the realist.

Aussie Jerk and Dulldai both claim to be non wummers but have always spend more time on the Cardiff board than on the Swansea board.. Dai claims to be the man in the know, knowing about everything that goes on behind closed doors at Cardiff in regards to the board, the Malaysians etc, yet never gets one of his single ' facts ' about Cardiff correct.

Aussie Jerk as we like to call him is an idiot in disugise if that makes any sense ? He will give you a load of verbal if he disagrees with your opinion and then report your post to the very strict BBC moderators and have your post removed. He is a snake in the grass and one of the biggest wankers I have ever come across on 606 in all my years of using it.. The amount of runs in I have had with him, well I have lost count now.

He likes to think he is clever, but he is simply a bitter like jack who smacks of jealousy year in year out. Though I dare say he will be happy today finishing above Cardiff giving it all his usually wumming, he is still a fully blown Swansea PRICK !

What a way to sum the tw*t up, Llandaff, take a bow. 'Idiot in disguise', I'll remember that ! In fact I'd type in the applause emoticon but this forum doesn't have it :lol:

I was regularly on 606 but the level of leniency on there is on the floor so I can't use any choice words on there unfortunately for myself and others ;) But he is a proper WUM, I agree.

He often likes to refer to stats, especially when the Jacks are away. He'll comfort himself with the number of corners they've won, mostly because they are absolute crap on the road of course :lol:

A fine example of this came last year, after we beat them 2-1 in the 92nd minute (ring any bells?) he told us all how they'd dominated, and the possession and corner, shots on target and even 'number of throw-ins won' stats had contributed to a fine performance which resulted in 0 points. Like I reminded him on numerous occasions.

Sat May 07, 2011 11:07 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

Instead of who?

Uh, Dyer....... :roll:

I'd even have him over Sinclair, despite his goals and his performances, he's not a local lad like Craig, and add Craig's experience and leadership qualities to the excellent performances he has produced so far this season and you have an amazing player.

Instead of Dyer who this week was named our player of the year? err..ok. :?

I'll take Sinclair's goals and performances over being a local lad as well if that's ok.

Sat May 07, 2011 11:12 pm

I was the famous HT McNaughtons McNuggett on there. Aussie was ok, but he just turned into a WUM, for no apparent reason. I got on with him ok, but sometimes he just set out for an argument.

Sat May 07, 2011 11:12 pm

Dyer is a good player but I shouldn't have compared him to Bellamy to be fair, as he plays on the right, and even when Craig plays on the flank he plays on the left.

Sinclair is a tremendous player, and I'd have him in my side every day of the week, but surely you can understand my viewpoint regarding Bellamy ? The fact he's come down to us makes him a hero even if he performed averagely (which he has done at times).

Can't fault his effort and commitment.

Sat May 07, 2011 11:14 pm

PhatFrog wrote:I was the famous HT McNaughtons McNuggett on there. Aussie was ok, but he just turned into a WUM, for no apparent reason. I got on with him ok, but sometimes he just set out for an argument.

I was 'Once a Bluebird, always a Bluebird' after I deleted my original account, but I always found the guy to be horribly patronising, it was just rude in the end so I didn't bother staying. I still have the account though :lol:

Sat May 07, 2011 11:15 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:Dyer is a good player but I shouldn't have compared him to Bellamy to be fair, as he plays on the right, and even when Craig plays on the flank he plays on the left.

Sinclair is a tremendous player, and I'd have him in my side every day of the week, but surely you can understand my viewpoint regarding Bellamy ? The fact he's come down to us makes him a hero even if he performed averagely (which he has done at times).

Of course. There still wouldn't be a place for him in our starting 11 though.

Sat May 07, 2011 11:16 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:Dyer is a good player but I shouldn't have compared him to Bellamy to be fair, as he plays on the right, and even when Craig plays on the flank he plays on the left.

Of course. There still wouldn't be a place for him in our starting 11 though.

Understand. Even with him we're still below you :lol:

Sat May 07, 2011 11:28 pm

Of course. There still wouldn't be a place for him in our starting 11 though.[/quote]

you're a clown :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat May 07, 2011 11:35 pm

Caerphillyblue1927 wrote:Of course. There still wouldn't be a place for him in our starting 11 though.

you're a clown :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Again I ask, which of our players would he play instead of?

Sun May 08, 2011 12:27 am

HT McNaughtons McNuggett aka Phatfrog ? How cool, I was wondering where you have been on the 606.. You may remember me with a few different names on the 606, one of them being my old Cardiff Blue Crew name. The Llandaff one I have new is quite new on 606 and on here.

Sun May 08, 2011 12:02 pm

yes he is...aswell as vetchatarian and others...aint been on there in a while though

Sun May 08, 2011 2:16 pm

I actually think he's quite witty and erudite. Spoke a lot of sense most times. I hear he's actually quite good looking too. :lol: