Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Who In Their Right Mind Would Buy Bothroyd?

Sat May 07, 2011 10:51 pm

If he wants a big club next season he may pull his finger out of his hole or that new bird of his hole and have a great play off otherwise his CV his not gonna demand much dollar.

So Bothers these play offs will dictate your future as well.

Time to prove Liam Brady wrong lad 8-)

Re: Who In Their Right Mind Would Buy Bothroyd?

Sun May 08, 2011 8:17 am

Johnny Rythmn wrote:If he wants a big club next season he may pull his finger out of his hole or that new bird of his hole and have a great play off otherwise his CV his not gonna demand much dollar.

been going through the motions since the end of january and will not get any better for the play offs.
but our other choices are a greggs addict or a pisshead and on that subject can anyone tellme why he actually bought parkin :?:

Sun May 08, 2011 8:42 am

Johnny Rythmn wrote:If he wants a big club next season he may pull his finger out of his hole or that new bird of his hole and have a great play off otherwise his CV his not gonna demand much dollar.

No one will have to buy him he's free......

Sun May 08, 2011 8:44 am

OK Then who could we give him away to ? :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun May 08, 2011 8:58 am

QPR....

Sun May 08, 2011 9:09 am

RFMH wrote:QPR....

They have an excellent team spirit. So why would they want Jay to come and f**k it up. Managers aint blind !! apart from ours :lol: :lol: they can see he is a bad influence and Lazy and does not have an ounce of Passion.

Sun May 08, 2011 9:15 am

They only team I can see signing him are Sunderland. And that will be out of desperation to replace bent!

Let's see how he likes it up north.

Sun May 08, 2011 10:00 am

PARKIN should have started yesterday. Jay seems ineffective in our team. Our first shot yesterday on target came after 80 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why does he always drift wide? :o

Sun May 08, 2011 10:03 am

Interesting you should say that...

Sun May 08, 2011 10:43 am

Stan-QPR wrote:

stan your welcome to him,as the goal against yourselfs shows he has got great ability but that only comes out if he can be bothered or if he aint on the floor,he has scored some cracking goals this year but no matter what his comments in the press or twitter say his head or heart aint been with us since janurary

Sun May 08, 2011 10:45 am

Stan-QPR wrote:

London based club, good value on a free, going to want depth, premiership football. My middle names not Columbo for nothing :P

Hopefully we'll go up and we'll keep him. But that's the way I see it if we don't.

Sun May 08, 2011 10:52 am

warnocks a big admirer,i reckon hell go to QPR even if city get promoted

Sun May 08, 2011 10:52 am

I heard his name mentioned last week.

If I'm honest I wouldn't touch him with a 10 ft barge pole.

Over rated, lazy & lacks urgency is what I see when I've seen him this season.

Not a Warnock player by any stretch of the imagination but as we all know if a man can bring the very best out of a player its Neil Warnock so who knows.

Personally for me its a no. Would prefer a hard working front man.

Sun May 08, 2011 11:33 am

Who's buying him. He's free to a good home. I'm sure someone will take the gamble, sure Colin will get the best out of him.