Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Quote of the Day

Sat May 07, 2011 11:26 pm

By "the present manager"......In reply to his bbc interview after it was put to him that the jacks finished 3rd, he goes and says "how do you know we didn't want to finish 4th?" :roll:

Re: Quote of the Day

Sat May 07, 2011 11:27 pm

mmmmm

Sat May 07, 2011 11:45 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:By "the present manager"......In reply to his bbc interview after it was put to him that the jacks finished 3rd, he goes and says "how do you know we didn't want to finish 4th?" :roll:

This is a joke right?

Sat May 07, 2011 11:53 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:By "the present manager"......In reply to his bbc interview after it was put to him that the jacks finished 3rd, he goes and says "how do you know we didn't want to finish 4th?" :roll:

This is a joke right?

It is in it's f**k :x I'll get the link

Now...right at the end, his last answer :? http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/13320967.stm

Sun May 08, 2011 8:01 am

i was at burnley myself,i had the same thoughts as dj..rather reading than notts f :roll:

Sun May 08, 2011 8:03 am

We never planned to finish 4th because if DJ had we would have finished 5th FACT - More bullshit from the nearly man. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 08, 2011 8:08 am

that will endear him even further to the malaysians as they were going to make a challenge to the league over their judgement but the piss poor display put an end to that