Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I need help - life changing decision

Sun May 08, 2011 12:34 am

I need some advice on what could be a life changing decision.

I've suspected for some time now that my mom has been having an affair. The usual signs and stuff, phone rings, I answer (when shes not around her phone), someone hangs up. She started going out 'with her friends' a lot recently although she never did this before. I always look out for her coming home but she always walks down the street although I can hear her car setting off. As if she has got out of the car round the corner. Why? I once picked her iphone up just to see what time it was and she went crazy and screamed that I should never touch her phone again... :shock:

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my dad. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth but last night she went out again and I decided to check on her. I decided I was going to hide behind my car which would give me a view of the whole street so I could see which car she comes in or why she parks far down the street and walks it to the house. It was while crouched behind my car that I noticed rust around my rear wheel arch.

Should I take it into a body repair shop or should I buy some stuff from Halfords and try to repair it myself?

Thanks. All help would be appreciated.

Re: I need help - life changing decision

Sun May 08, 2011 6:30 am

jamesbarnett91 wrote:I need some advice on what could be a life changing decision.

I've suspected for some time now that my mom has been having an affair. The usual signs and stuff, phone rings, I answer (when shes not around her phone), someone hangs up. She started going out 'with her friends' a lot recently although she never did this before. I always look out for her coming home but she always walks down the street although I can hear her car setting off. As if she has got out of the car round the corner. Why? I once picked her iphone up just to see what time it was and she went crazy and screamed that I should never touch her phone again... :shock:

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my dad. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth but last night she went out again and I decided to check on her. I decided I was going to hide behind my car which would give me a view of the whole street so I could see which car she comes in or why she parks far down the street and walks it to the house. It was while crouched behind my car that I noticed rust around my rear wheel arch.

Should I take it into a body repair shop or should I buy some stuff from Halfords and try to repair it myself?
your worrying about nothing mate,firstly a trip to halfords and your wheel arch will be fine,and secondly your mums a great shag,and maybe she could help with the wheelarch,she is great at spraying things :D :D
Thanks. All help would be appreciated.

Sun May 08, 2011 6:37 am

I mentioned this problem to your mam last night and she said she will pay for it to be done in a spray shop ............out of her wages from the massage parlour ;)

Sun May 08, 2011 10:56 am

Once you've got your car sorted give your mam a lift to the clap clinic cos she's given me a dose

Sun May 08, 2011 12:52 pm

[quote="bluebirdbaz"]I mentioned this problem to your mam last night and she said she will pay for it to be done in a spray shop ............out of her wages from the massage parlour ;)

:lol:

Sun May 08, 2011 12:52 pm

chewbarker wrote:Once you've got your car sorted give your mam a lift to the clap clinic cos she's given me a dose

No she hasn't. You're just angry because you read it all and it ended up being a joke.

:D

Sun May 08, 2011 1:53 pm

jamesbarnett91 wrote:
chewbarker wrote:Once you've got your car sorted give your mam a lift to the clap clinic cos she's given me a dose

No she hasn't. You're just angry because you read it all and it ended up being a joke.

Ohhhh dear

Sun May 08, 2011 2:53 pm

jamesbarnett91 wrote:

your a strange one! ... you post a joke and then someone adds something "to play along" with the joke AND then you get upset by it! .... tbh i think YOUR THE JOKE! :roll:

Sun May 08, 2011 4:31 pm

AHERNE wrote:
jamesbarnett91 wrote:

your a strange one! ... you post a joke and then someone adds something "to play along" with the joke AND then you get upset by it! .... tbh i think YOUR THE JOKE! :roll:

is the spelling of 'you're' on two occasions supposed to be a joke?

Sun May 08, 2011 5:49 pm

jamesbarnett91 wrote:
AHERNE wrote:
jamesbarnett91 wrote:

is the spelling of 'you're' on two occasions supposed to be a joke?

YOUR one of them types too are you! ... those "cardiff city mad forum" types that pick up on peoples grammer! ... carry on mate cause you can have a field day on this site for the more mature supporter :lol:

Sun May 08, 2011 6:33 pm

AHERNE wrote:
jamesbarnett91 wrote:

Well said aherne buddy! I obviously touched a nerve with that little joke addition!