Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff going up???

Sun May 08, 2011 10:51 am

I hope so. Of the 4 teams in the play offs surely it's Cardiffs time. It's bloody frustrating supporting QPR and I guess Cardiff fans are just as frustrated.

I think Rangers got lucky with the Faurlin inquest and in the end the decision was based more on the timing and taking the easier way out rather than than the charges themselves.

Anyway, the Cardiff fans have earned the chance of the Premiership. Hope you get there.

Re: Cardiff going up???

Sun May 08, 2011 11:07 am

cheers hoops. i always enjoy an away trip to loftus road so hopefully see you there next season.

Sun May 08, 2011 11:44 am

Nice one Hoops :)

Sun May 08, 2011 11:47 am

Hoops wrote:I hope so. Of the 4 teams in the play offs surely it's Cardiffs time. It's bloody frustrating supporting QPR and I guess Cardiff fans are just as frustrated.

I think Rangers got lucky with the Faurlin inquest and in the end the decision was based more on the timing and taking the easier way out rather than than the charges themselves.

Anyway, the Cardiff fans have earned the chance of the Premiership. Hope you get there.

Top post Hoops. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 08, 2011 1:37 pm

Following Cardiff is always frustrating. The table at the end of the season doesnt lie. Qpr deserve to go up. If we had Warnock as manager then we would have have won the championship with 6 games to spare. :( :(