Re: We need a clear out and that includes the manager

Sun May 08, 2011 11:27 am

lol @ this shit.

Sun May 08, 2011 11:28 am

why not Hudson? he's been a rock this season

Sun May 08, 2011 11:31 am

The time for an end of season appraisal will be after May 30th. :old: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 08, 2011 11:35 am

Defo keep Keinan and Quinn real triers the pair of them. I dunno why but I like Bywater for some reason as well, he's a bit of a character and you need that from your keeper. Was he one of the dirty stop outs last week? if so he needs to apologize for it

Sun May 08, 2011 11:43 am

forgot about sx studs Quinny hes my hero after the sinclair tackle :ayatollah:

Sun May 08, 2011 11:43 am

ccfcgrangeend wrote:forgot about sx studs Quinny hes my hero after the sinclair tackle :ayatollah:

SIX STUDS

Sun May 08, 2011 11:45 am

Midfield general wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:The time for an end of season appraisal will be after May 30th. :old: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sorry but the season would have been finished now if it wasn't for the bottlers and piss heads which we have in the squad

It's hard not too agree with that mate, I have said the same myself in earlier posts. Whats happened has happened, nothing can change that now. Lets just support the club & see where we are at the end of this month.

Sun May 08, 2011 11:51 am

Point taken. Let's see what happens.

Sun May 08, 2011 11:57 am

i remember you posting back in december that aas long as DJ was in charge you wouldnt be going to another city game ?

so let those of us that go carry on supporting the team through the paly off and hopefully to the premiership.

mind you, i bet you didnt keep to that statement

Sun May 08, 2011 1:16 pm

Keinan is a good player and hes helped a lot but imo he goes fown way to easy for one of the boro goals he only got looked at and he webt down he done it in his first game aswell and in others still a quality player though jut needs to stay up