Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Singing section Wembley..

Sun May 08, 2011 11:27 am

I know this is premature, and we should just focus on getting there first but...
If we were to get to Wembley would the club be able to designate singing section's in certain blocks in Wembley, say directly behind the goals on both top and bottom tiers, where the fans prepared to make noise could congregate to generate the atmosphere that was lacking in last years play off final to spur the team on to success. Imagine a Canton and a Ninian stand within Wembley!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Singing section Wembley..

Sun May 08, 2011 1:43 pm

i think the reason why we where quite in the last play off final was coz it was so hot in there i could hardly speak evan tho sing , and nerves had a lot to do wiv it also

Sun May 08, 2011 2:48 pm

I sang my heart out on the train, on the london underground and in the ground.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sun May 08, 2011 2:56 pm

bluebirdcal wrote:I know this is premature, and we should just focus on getting there first but...
If we were to get to Wembley would the club be able to designate singing section's in certain blocks in Wembley, say directly behind the goals on both top and bottom tiers, where the fans prepared to make noise could congregate to generate the atmosphere that was lacking in last years play off final to spur the team on to success. Imagine a Canton and a Ninian stand within Wembley!

after being humiliated by blackpool last year in the sing offs, you defo need to sort it out If you get there of course.

Sun May 08, 2011 2:59 pm

colours wrote:
bluebirdcal wrote:I know this is premature, and we should just focus on getting there first but...

after being humiliated by blackpool last year in the sing offs, you defo need to sort it out If you get there of course.

you were humiliated by blackpool remember :roll:

Sun May 08, 2011 3:05 pm

jinks-rct wrote:
colours wrote:

you were humiliated by blackpool remember :roll:

no not really, and not in front of the whole nation live, getting outsung, grown men crying bit was :lol: :lol: :lol: funny though.

Sun May 08, 2011 4:39 pm

Love to see you at Wembley, be the worst day of your sad f*cking life c**t!!

Sun May 08, 2011 4:47 pm

colours wrote:no not really, and not in front of the whole nation live, getting outsung, grown men crying bit was :lol: :lol: :lol: funny though.

You just make your daughters cry.

Tue May 10, 2011 9:07 pm

you were humiliated by blackpool remember :roll:[/quote]
no not really, and not in front of the whole nation live, getting outsung, grown men crying bit was :lol: :lol: :lol: funny though.[/quote]

i remember you lot getting outsung , crying etc after your loss to barnsley in your capital and that was for league 1 play offs :lol:

Tue May 10, 2011 9:19 pm

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/images/s ... tollah.gif