Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

QUESTION FOR US GROWN MEN

Sun May 08, 2011 11:53 am

Anyone cried while following city.

Twice for me both at Wembley. Once when we beat Barnsley to reach F.A CUP FINAL. Also the playoff final just sat there devastated after the game . Could i put myself through that again the answer yes i believe we can do it this year and go up :ayatollah:

Re: QUESTION FOR US GROWN MEN

Sun May 08, 2011 1:43 pm

Nearly when we lost to Blackpool. I feel tears in my eyes but held them back very well. Horribly feeling. :cry: :cry:

Sun May 08, 2011 1:50 pm

Stoke at ninian in the playoffs was about 18 at the time its the most upset i've been in my life

Sun May 08, 2011 1:52 pm

ccfcgrangeend wrote:Anyone cried while following city.

Twice for me both at Wembley. Once when we beat Barnsley to reach F.A CUP FINAL. Also the playoff final just sat there devastated after the game . Could i put myself through that again the answer yes i believe we can do it this year and go up :ayatollah:

When we got through to the play-off final last year against Leceister. My dad passed away 10 years ago this year and used to take me to the City. He always told me they'd never get to the Premier League. So alot of memories and emotions for me.

Sun May 08, 2011 1:54 pm

ive only cried once over a football match and that was when scotland beat wales at anfield in 1977 [i was 11] .... i dont get upset over defeats these days, i get ANGRY cause most times its due to poor management or defending!