Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

mark hudson

Sun May 08, 2011 1:47 pm

According to dj he wasn't injured yesterday,it was a tactical sub.

Re: mark hudson

Sun May 08, 2011 1:49 pm

McNaughton's pace maybe?

I thought it was precautionary myself.

Sun May 08, 2011 1:50 pm

ngriffiths wrote:According to dj he wasn't injured yesterday,it was a tactical sub.

tbh neil i was there yesterday and i thought it was tactical too at the time! .... burnley were tearing us apart!

Sun May 08, 2011 2:30 pm

Hope they can sort it out by reading game,they got pacey strikers.

Sun May 08, 2011 2:36 pm

ngriffiths wrote:Hope they can sort it out by reading game,they got pacey strikers.

i honestly cant see us beating them! hope im proved wrong though!

Sun May 08, 2011 4:09 pm

if it was tactical then blake should start at centre half with kienen on friday ,mcnoughton and quinn full backs, problem is blake did well as full back , and i could see blake doing a better job than (theout of form)oli in the middle,but our midfield has been woefull of late , koumas didnt work, whitts was totally inept ,it has to be sorted for friday ,bothroyd must must must stay up front in the middle as our target ,leave the wings to the wingers. sorry to sound negative im trying to be positive ,but we are in the last chance saloon ,how many times we going to say our players are good enough if they play to there ability ,we all know there good enough ,but do they ,and do they really really want it , we find out on friday. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 08, 2011 4:36 pm

Bizarre.

If it wasnt for 2 desperate last ditch tackles from hudson it would have been 3-0.

I thought he was hurt, so IF he's OK then thats a massive boost for us. We can't afford any defensive injuries.