Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

TEAM FRIDAY

Sun May 08, 2011 2:24 pm

Heaton

Quinn,Kev,Keinan,JLS

Burke,Oli,McPhail,Whitts

Bellamy,Bothroyd

we need Kevs pace at centre back against Long and Hunt...then JlS vs Kebe down the right as he's a tricky player and very fast.

Whitts on the left as he can't play CM at all as he has no idea wtf he is doing until we're in their half, and Bothroyd is losung all of our respect gradually As he is not trying...Come on Jay prove us wrong!

Re: TEAM FRIDAY

Sun May 08, 2011 2:32 pm

If JLS ever plays for this club again I will throw up through my eye balls.

Get Blake in at LB, unless Hudson is fit (I feel he will be)

And Jet was more effective in the minutes he played yesterday than Burke has been for about a month.

Sun May 08, 2011 2:51 pm

Blake :shock:

WE WANT TO STAY IN THIS DIVISON THEN

hEATON GAVE A FEW GOALS AWAY AGAINST BORO

Sun May 08, 2011 6:07 pm

Heaton
Quinn Keinan. Hudson. Mcnaut
Oli
Jet. Koumas. Whitts. Bellars
Bothroyd

Sun May 08, 2011 6:16 pm

heaton
quinn hudson kienan mcnaughton
burke oli whits bellamy
chopra bothroyd

Sun May 08, 2011 6:19 pm

Heaton
Quinn Hudson Keinan McNaughton
Burke Oli Koumas Whitts
Bothroyd Bellers

Sun May 08, 2011 6:29 pm

Tubzo wrote:Heaton
Quinn Keinan. Hudson. Mcnaut
Oli
Jet. Koumas. Whitts. Bellars
Bothroyd

I agree with this - Burke needs a rest (hes not been on form lately) start with JET

or

.....Heaton.....
quinn..hudson..keinan..Kev
.......Oli...................
JET.....Whitts.....Bellamy
.....Chops..................
........Bothroyd.........

Sun May 08, 2011 6:38 pm

Heaton, Kev, Hudson, Keinan, Quinn
Whitts, McPhail, Oli, Koumas
Bothroyd Bellamy

Bench, Chopra, Blake, Burke, JET, Bywater, Parkin

Sun May 08, 2011 6:56 pm

Heaton
JET Olofinjan Koumas Whittingham
Bellamy Bothroyd

BENCH: Brown, Blake, Naylor, McPhail, Burke, Chopra, Parkin

Sun May 08, 2011 6:58 pm

CCFC_Lad wrote:Heaton

Quinn,Kev,Keinan,JLS

Burke,Oli,McPhail,Whitts

Bellamy,Bothroyd

we need Kevs pace at centre back against Long and Hunt...then JlS vs Kebe down the right as he's a tricky player and very fast.

Whitts on the left as he can't play CM at all as he has no idea wtf he is doing until we're in their half, and Bothroyd is losung all of our respect gradually As he is not trying...Come on Jay prove us wrong!

i did think about putting Kev in the centre too because of Long's pace, howeverrrrrrrr
Long is also very good in the air and as Lita showed, Kev being small and all, can easily be outjumped for hopeful crosses,
AND also, Jimmy Kebe is Reading's best player by an absolute mile and so the only person i would trust to mark him out of the game would be Kev.... not Blake, not JLS, not Naylor, not anyone else except Super Kev

Sun May 08, 2011 7:10 pm

scott_ccfc wrote:
CCFC_Lad wrote:Heaton

Quinn,Kev,Keinan,JLS

Burke,Oli,McPhail,Whitts

Bellamy,Bothroyd

i did think about putting Kev in the centre too because of Long's pace, howeverrrrrrrr
Long is also very good in the air and as Lita showed, Kev being small and all, can easily be outjumped for hopeful crosses,
AND also, Jimmy Kebe is Reading's best player by an absolute mile and so the only person i would trust to mark him out of the game would be Kev.... not Blake, not JLS, not Naylor, not anyone else except Super Kev

agreed. :ayatollah:

Sun May 08, 2011 7:15 pm

Bywater

Quinn McNaughton Keinan JLS

Oli

Burke Koumas McPhail Bellamy

Bothroyd

Subs

Heaton
Blake
Hudson
Whittingham
Jet
Chopra
Parkin

We have to pack the midfield and stop the ball getting to their front 2 - Oli is our stopper. Ok JLS fecked up but he is by far our best left back if he is tucked up in bed early from now on. Bothroyd up front holding the ball up for Bellamy Burke and Koumas who all have the pace to make runs from midfield. McPhail can sit in the pocket and stroke the ball around while Oli sits in front of the back 4 and protects. Soak emm up and hit emm on the break. Theres plenty of amunition on the bench as well in defence midfield or attack. Oh and Bywater gets the nod for me in goals Heaton just isn't fit. If we can take a lead back to the CCS I am confident we can wallop them at home - come on you Bloobirds :ayatollah:

Sun May 08, 2011 7:19 pm

Why is Quinn in everyone's fecking team, he hasn't an ounce of technical ability nor any understanding of a game of reasonable pace, he's a bloody liability.

---------------------------------------Heaton--------------------------------------

Kev Mc---------------------Keinan-------------Hudson----------------------JLS

-------------------------------------------Oli---------------------------------------

---------------------------------Macca--------Whitts-----------------------------

----------JET/Burkey--------------------------------------Bellers/Chops--------

-------------------------------------------Jay--------------------------------------

Play Oli where he's effective, in a DEEP role and not making 40 yard runs and giving the ball away, thus leaving no cover for the back 4. His job is to shield the back 4. Prefer Bellers in the left forward position cutting into the box so bothroyd isn't fuking prancing around outside the box and instead is a threat on goal.

Bring on Friday!
:ayatollah:

Sun May 08, 2011 7:31 pm

I feel JLS will do well against Kebe or McAnuff with Premier League experience...and he needs to show respect to our fans and fight his way back in

I agree that Oli needs to stop bursting forward cos he panics when he's on the ball in the final third unless its in the air,we need him in a holding role to help the defence because the amount of times we got exposed against Boro and Burnley was appauling.

Sun May 08, 2011 7:56 pm

Why the f**k are some on here who want JLS to play against Reading :o :o :o for fucks sake the stupid prick played with a hangover cost us 2 goals and promotion to the biggest League in the world.
What has this Ass wipe got to do before you say i dont want him ever playing for our club again ? Jesus Christ that tw*t was the instigator of 3 to 4 nights on the piss. I would a million times rather Naylor than him as far as i am concerned he can go back to Bolton and land on the Scrap heap of totally Prickish Footballers :evil: :evil: :evil:

Sun May 08, 2011 7:59 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Why the f**k are some on here who want JLS to play against Reading :o :o :o for fucks sake the stupid prick played with a hangover cost us 2 goals and promotion to the biggest League in the world.
What has this Ass wipe got to do before you say i dont want him ever playing for our club again ? Jesus Christ that tw*t was the instigator of 3 to 4 nights on the piss. I would a million times rather Naylor than him as far as i am concerned he can go back to Bolton and land on the Scrap heap of totally Prickish Footballers :evil: :evil: :evil:

Well said

As for team, Hudson and Dekel Keinan (hardest man in ALL the land), Kev left back, Oli in centre mid with mcphail or someone other than whittingham

Sun May 08, 2011 8:03 pm

Heaton

Oli

Whitts Mcphail Koumas

Bellamy Bothroyd

Bench - Bywater, Blake, Rae, Jet, Chopra, Parkin, Burke

Sun May 08, 2011 10:47 pm

i hope i never see JLS in a cardiff shirt again, its players like that who deserve to have failing careers !

and also, jimmy kebe and jobi mcanuff have got pace and tbh they were shit all over jls, we need kev and quinn on them, ( or darcy if hudson is injured )

heaton
quinn hudson (blake if not fit ) keinan kev
JET mcphail whittingham burke
bothroyd bellamy

Sun May 08, 2011 11:01 pm

HEATON

MACNAUGHTON KEINAN HUDSON QUINN

BURKE MCPHAIL KOUMAS WHITTINGHAM

BELLAMY

BOTHROYD

creativity all over the pitch !

Sun May 08, 2011 11:02 pm

Heaton

Quinn Keinan kev Blake or JLS
Burke Mcphail oli witts
Jay bellers

Sun May 08, 2011 11:20 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Heaton

Quinn Keinan kev Blake or JLS
Burke Mcphail oli witts
Jay bellers

this for me :ayatollah:

Sun May 08, 2011 11:27 pm

Davey Jones barmy army :ayatollah: :lol:

Mon May 09, 2011 11:44 am

2blue2handle wrote:Davey Jones barmy army :ayatollah: :lol:

listen we have agreed once in a season, dont push it :D

Mon May 09, 2011 12:19 pm

:lol:

Mon May 09, 2011 1:47 pm

Heaton
Quinn Keinan Mcnaughton Blake

Oli

JET Mcphail Whittingham

Bothroyd Bellamy

Subs

Bywater
Hudson
Rae
Burke
Koumas
Chopra
Parkin

I think it could be a good idea if we swapped bothroyd for big Jon Parkin as bothroyd hasn't really looked bothered the last couple of months and i think Parkin would cause havoc up top with Bellamy picking up his flick-ons. Also we need someone to put in a very strong tackle on their Goalkeeper at the start as it would give him second thoughts for coming for all the crosses we put in every game.

Mon May 09, 2011 2:28 pm

number 1 is Bellamy,
and number 2 is Bellamy,
and number 3 is Bellamy,
and number 4 is Bellamy,
BELLAMY!

We all dream of a team of Bellamy's,
a team of Bellamy's,
a team of Bellamy's,
We all dream of a team of Bellamy's,
a team of Bellamy's,