Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

How good do you think they are???

Sun May 08, 2011 2:50 pm

With Cardiff playing Reading twice, and Swansea playing Nottingham Forest twice, how good do Cardiff fans think these other teams are! I have no doubt all the other teams fans believe they have got as good a chance to obtain Premiership football as the other three, but an unbiased non supporting individual might consider one team head and shoulders above the reat. Looking at Footlball Focus on Saturday one of the panel when asked by Gabby Login who hey thought had the better chance of 'going up' said that Cardiff looked the best bet as they had five or six Premiership players in their side!!! Would that be correct?

Re: How good do you think they are???

Sun May 08, 2011 2:55 pm

We have some good players but are unbalanced in the midfield and weak in the middle at the back.

Sun May 08, 2011 4:21 pm

totaly agree our only chance is if dj finds the right balance all over the team

Sun May 08, 2011 4:32 pm

Big Dan wrote:With Cardiff playing Reading twice, and Swansea playing Nottingham Forest twice, how good do Cardiff fans think these other teams are! I have no doubt all the other teams fans believe they have got as good a chance to obtain Premiership football as the other three, but an unbiased non supporting individual might consider one team head and shoulders above the reat. Looking at Footlball Focus on Saturday one of the panel when asked by Gabby Login who hey thought had the better chance of 'going up' said that Cardiff looked the best bet as they had five or six Premiership players in their side!!! Would that be correct?

Cardiff City have undoubtedly got the best players in the division

But Dave Jones has failed miserably in trying to turn them into a
TEAM. He has had far too long and I'll be glad to see the back of
the arrogant fuckwit

Sun May 08, 2011 4:33 pm

swansea and forest good at home, away form let them down?

Sun May 08, 2011 5:00 pm

If anyone should know about Premier strikers its Gabby!!! :lol:

probably