Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Alan Brazil - Talk Sport re Cardiff in Play Offs

Sun May 08, 2011 3:43 pm

Looks like we've been written off already (suits us fine!) --- said earlier ' i wouldn't want to be Cardiff in the play offs' --- what a tool!! - 1 defeat in around 10 games in bloody cracking form. We'll win the play offs.........THE TIME HAS COME TO....GALVANISE!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Alan Brazil - Talk Sport re Cardiff in Play Offs

Sun May 08, 2011 3:49 pm

Agreed, let others rubbish us, its what we need... bring our certain superstars down a peg, get the fight back, love it... :ayatollah:

Sun May 08, 2011 4:02 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:Looks like we've been written off already (suits us fine!) --- said earlier ' i wouldn't want to be Cardiff in the play offs' --- what a tool!! - 1 defeat in around 10 games in bloody cracking form. We'll win the play offs.........THE TIME HAS COME TO....GALVANISE!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

to busy giving Warnock a good fisting to know whats happening around him thats why they call it Talkshite. It's us against the world thats why we have to be together. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 08, 2011 4:05 pm

Bellamy will lift the play off Trophy at Wembley!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 08, 2011 4:07 pm

f**k me what you guys been smoking :o

Sun May 08, 2011 4:24 pm

No one likes us we don't care

Sun May 08, 2011 4:38 pm

He's right though,the club is in total disarray at the moment, to be honest were total no hopers going into these games.

Sun May 08, 2011 5:15 pm

The lesson here is that you should gain a bit of self respect and don't punish yourself by forcing yourself to listen to that toal bollocks.

Sun May 08, 2011 5:46 pm

DaveSheffield wrote:The lesson here is that you should gain a bit of self respect and don't punish yourself by forcing yourself to listen to that toal bollocks.

Exactly.

I'm glad we're being written off. Let them all write us off

Sun May 08, 2011 8:11 pm

CityGent wrote:
DaveSheffield wrote:The lesson here is that you should gain a bit of self respect and don't punish yourself by forcing yourself to listen to that toal bollocks.

Exactly.

I'm glad we're being written off. Let them all write us off

Yeah suts me too, remember Wimbledon 88!

Sun May 08, 2011 8:22 pm

The supporters are ready Bellamy is ready. Tell me this is Chopra Bothroyd Whitts Bywater ETC are they ready ?

Sun May 08, 2011 8:30 pm

He's probably too pissed to know what he's saying so I wouldn't take too much notice tbh.

Sun May 08, 2011 8:46 pm

fucing love it! this will help fire our players up :ayatollah: