Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

cardiff v swansea, no way

Sun May 08, 2011 3:55 pm

ive been thinking, a cardiff v swansea play off final. is the worst thing that could happen to us, its going to be a shite day, maybe bubble trip of some sort, cant rome around wembley in the pubs etc, the best outcome is cardiff v notts forest :ayatollah:

Re: cardiff v swansea, no way

Sun May 08, 2011 4:13 pm

If us v the jacks did happen, can u imagine the feeling if we won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 08, 2011 4:18 pm

but imagine loseing :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sun May 08, 2011 4:23 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:If us v the jacks did happen, can u imagine the feeling if we won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah: ,but imagine the day, coaches only, park up at wembley. straight inside, watch the game, back on coaches, and home :roll:

Sun May 08, 2011 4:30 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:If us v the jacks did happen, can u imagine the feeling if we won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you Imagine the feeling if Cardiff didnt ?

Sun May 08, 2011 4:40 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:

Can you Imagine the feeling if Cardiff didnt ?

I'll just feel the same way i felt after the Blackpool game.

Sun May 08, 2011 4:46 pm

Can you Imagine the feeling if Cardiff didnt ?[/quote]

I'll just feel the same way i felt after the Blackpool game.[/quote]

but, im on about the day in general. not the result :roll: