Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

QPR players crying in dressing room

Sun May 08, 2011 4:06 pm

QPR players were crying in the dressing room when they found out the news yesterday ,
and you could see what it means to them on the football pitch after the game...

Personally I think some of our players disrespect the club as well some of them being english playing for a welsh club their is a lack of passion and they dont really care,

25% arrogance
25% bad management lack of discipline,
50% overpaid content, complacent, and money has ruined them - i.e gambling , drinking , drive , hunger

Re: QPR players crying in dressing room

Sun May 08, 2011 6:15 pm

5 out of your last 7 player of the year awards have gone to Englishmen. Doesn't sound like your English players dont care to me. I think Cardiff have got all the right ingredients for promotion except the right manager.

Sun May 08, 2011 6:17 pm

Hoops wrote:5 out of your last 7 player of the year awards have gone to Englishmen. Doesn't sound like your English players dont care to me. I think Cardiff have got all the right ingredients for promotion except the right manager.

nail right on the head there :ayatollah:

Sun May 08, 2011 6:26 pm

Nothing to do with English players just an English Manager, and those players who went on the piss before the Middlesborough game who were all English :lol: :lol: :lol: but dont worry its Just a coincidense :lol: :lol:

Sun May 08, 2011 8:31 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Nothing to do with English players just an English Manager, and those players who went on the piss before the Middlesborough game who were all English :lol: :lol: :lol: but dont worry its Just a coincidense :lol: :lol:

I'm sure if Ross had still been here, he would have been with them as well, and he's a Scotsman :lol:

Sun May 08, 2011 8:32 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Nothing to do with English players just an English Manager, and those players who went on the piss before the Middlesborough game who were all English :lol: :lol: :lol: but dont worry its Just a coincidense :lol: :lol:

Darcy Blake known for being a pisshead - English is he?

Sun May 08, 2011 8:47 pm

And 'alledgely' a certain loan player was recalled as a result of being out on the piss too.

Sun May 08, 2011 11:25 pm

nerd wrote:

Darcy Blake known for being a pisshead - English is he?

Steady on nerdy boy i was joking didnt you see all the Laughing smileys :lol:

Sun May 08, 2011 11:31 pm

Made me laugh watching QPR, the guy who caused all the problems walked str8 past all the fans and refused to sign anything despite one fan putting his programme under his nose.

Sun May 08, 2011 11:32 pm

Die Walkure wrote:

I'm sure if Ross had still been here, he would have been with them as well, and he's a Scotsman :lol:

Yeah, but you can put your mortgage on him not getting a round in - we're tighter than a nuns chuff up here!