Sun May 08, 2011 4:39 pm

THE THOUGHT WENT THROUGH MY MIND

Re: jacks cardiff final season ticket holders only

Sun May 08, 2011 4:44 pm

Wont happen, clubs would sue for loss of revenue, it would be a bubble though

Sun May 08, 2011 4:45 pm

stickywicket wrote:30 k crowd limit.

no chance...it wont be that bad the jacks will be on their toes......if we gat passed reading

Sun May 08, 2011 4:55 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:

no chance...it wont be that bad the jacks will be on their toes......if we gat passed reading

Again :lol:

Sun May 08, 2011 5:34 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:Wont happen, clubs would sue for loss of revenue, it would be a bubble though

It had better not be a bubble. We don't deserve the opportunity to go up if it has come to that.

Sun May 08, 2011 5:57 pm

When city played united in cup semi 1 team had to go by coach and another by train
That's what united fan told my brother in work

Sun May 08, 2011 6:06 pm

You could not police a bubble with that amount of supporters !! its gonna be a free for all with Swansea getting done from everywhere from Cardiff and back again :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun May 08, 2011 6:09 pm

i plan to spend the weekend in london, so a bubble trip would f**k my plans up! :evil:

Sun May 08, 2011 6:21 pm

Bluesince92 wrote:When city played united in cup semi 1 team had to go by coach and another by train

I got told the same !!

Sun May 08, 2011 6:25 pm

what about a 2 leg final one at the liberty one at ccs

Sun May 08, 2011 7:07 pm

The blue army will do all the mets work for them :ayatollah:

Sun May 08, 2011 7:18 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:Wont happen, clubs would sue for loss of revenue, it would be a bubble though

now how the f**k can you bubble 10s of 1000s of fans. it will never happen.

Sun May 08, 2011 7:20 pm

[quote="IsThatUJohnWayne"]Wont happen, clubs would sue for loss of revenue, it would be a bubble though[/quote

No way will it be a bubble.

Sun May 08, 2011 8:12 pm

Easy solution is to host it at the Millenium Stadium; much less policing involved.

Sun May 08, 2011 8:51 pm

Xentol wrote:Easy solution is to host it at the Millenium Stadium; much less policing involved.

it will be played at wembley. not the first derby to be held there and it wont be the last.

Sun May 08, 2011 8:57 pm

Bluesince92 wrote:When city played united in cup semi 1 team had to go by coach and another by train

Rubbish, united and city fans were queuing for trains at Manchester Piccadilly together for the same trains. Completely different for that derby since most the united fans are from Essex anyway lol

Can you imagine jacks and cardiff queuing together at port Talbot parkway and Bridgend. Haaa the jacks would get chased onto the trains going westbound. It will be chaos. I don't think we'll get there together though.

Sun May 08, 2011 9:27 pm

Loads of trouble at wembley between city and united even though they tried segregation , what happens down wembley way . Itll be a war zone :lol:

Sun May 08, 2011 9:28 pm

It'll be okay

The JACKS WOULDN'T EVEN TURN UP anyway

Sun May 08, 2011 10:09 pm

lugg89 wrote:

Rubbish, united and city fans were queuing for trains at Manchester Piccadilly together for the same trains. Completely different for that derby since most the united fans are from Essex anyway lol

Can you imagine jacks and cardiff queuing together at port Talbot parkway and Bridgend. Haaa the jacks would get chased onto the trains going westbound. It will be chaos. I don't think we'll get there together though.

there was trouble outside wembley that day but the man utd loving media wouldnt report it :evil:

Sun May 08, 2011 10:35 pm

one by train one by bus :ayatollah:

Sun May 08, 2011 10:54 pm

Both teams have to get to the final first!

Sun May 08, 2011 11:11 pm

Claire wrote:Both teams have to get to the final first!

:ayatollah:

Mon May 09, 2011 7:28 am

I'm convinced it would be a the millennium stadium. Wembley would give the millennium a small % profit and also cover the policing costs, which would be a hell of a lot cheaper than it would be for wembley. Man Utd V City is different, that was an F.A Cup showcase fixture between 2 quality clubs from the same city...a lot of passion but nowhere near as vicious or divided as our derby. There is a world class stadium on our doorstep to use, keeping us in Wales will suit them fine. Yes they will lose some profit but the HUGE costs for policing would take a massive dent of their takings anyway, damage limitation. Let's get to that stage and you will see.

Mon May 09, 2011 8:14 am

I heard a whisper from a guy who had been talking to a copper who said that he had heard (lol, 3rd hand info) that if it's a city/scum final it would be held in Old Trafford, so that one set of supporters would go up the M5 and the other in an alternative route.

I know an inspector in south Wales police, I texted him to clarify that info and he said he's heard nothing about ANY plans as of yet

Mon May 09, 2011 9:16 am

Well like I said, we have a world class stadium on our door step, you have no chance of that happening cos it makes no sense what so ever.

Mon May 09, 2011 9:28 am

Will be interesting to see the referees performance as they try to prevent this from happening :o

Mon May 09, 2011 12:50 pm

The FA HAVE JUST announced
THE FIGHT WILL BE ON THE SUNDAY AND THE GAME ON THE MONDAY

Mon May 09, 2011 12:58 pm

i think we are getting ahead of ourselves ,does anyone really fancy us against reading after the way weve performed recently ?

Mon May 09, 2011 1:19 pm

moz-dublin wrote:i think we are getting ahead of ourselves ,does anyone really fancy us against reading after the way weve performed recently ?

The only reply worth taking in Moz well said. :lol:
As for trouble in London Town "if" you manage to beat Reading maybe we could all put this myth of yours to bed