Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: jacks cardiff final season ticket holders only

Mon May 09, 2011 3:16 pm

It will not be at the Millenium Stadium. Wembley cost the FA an arm and a leg, there's too much money to be made in games like this. It will be there, I'm 100% sure.

Mon May 09, 2011 4:21 pm

It will def be at wembley cos of money.
and there is no way that the English FA will let it happen.

Get ready for at least one outragous decision.....

Mon May 09, 2011 5:08 pm

Morriston Monkey wrote:
moz-dublin wrote:i think we are getting ahead of ourselves ,does anyone really fancy us against reading after the way weve performed recently ?

The only reply worth taking in Moz well said. :lol:
As for trouble in London Town "if" you manage to beat Reading maybe we could all put this myth of yours to bed

what myth you on about?

Mon May 09, 2011 6:39 pm

IF and a big IF we manage to both get to the final
the game would be at wembley no doubt, they will have segregation in and around london with south wales police and the met working together to put off potential violence
remember guys that after the chelsea saga, a lot of fans will be put off in starting anything

i would imagine service stations will be heavily policed by their respective services, if theres trouble then they will try and deal with it i guess...

its after the game that will cause the most havoc in my opinion, there would be one very downbeat set of fans and we can only imagine what that would be like but they would have a plan in place to ship the losing fans out as soon as possible and keep the winning fans in as long as possible

hard shoulders of the m4 may be the only unpoliced areas :lol: :lol:

Mon May 09, 2011 7:13 pm

lets just hope forrest beat the jacks . i dont think i could watch a cardiff swasea play off final , i would probably have a heart attack

Mon May 09, 2011 7:50 pm

Who do we think we all are? :lol:

We're not the Manchester clubs or the Milans ffs.

The MET will see the game as a 'big job' but one they'd manage.There'd be plenty of fisticuffs over the weekend but nothing more and nothing they haven't seen before up there.

The main problem will be getting the fans to London safely and surely the way to do this is 1 club by train and the other by coaches,just like they did for the Manc derby a month ago.

One of us won't make it to the final anyway.

Mon May 09, 2011 7:55 pm

blackswan wrote:Who do we think we all are? :lol:

The MET will see the game as a 'big job' but one they'd manage.There'd be plenty of fisticuffs over the weekend but nothing more and nothing they haven't seen before up there.

The main problem will be getting the fans to London safely and surely the way to do this is 1 club by train and the other by coaches,just like they did for the Manc derby a month ago.

dont worry sunshine...you may make it to wembley next season ;)

Mon May 09, 2011 7:56 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

you still following me around the board like a big gay i see :lol:

Mon May 09, 2011 7:57 pm

blackswan wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

you still following me around the board like a big gay i see :lol:

nah sorry to put your hopes up fella

Mon May 09, 2011 8:00 pm

Hey Bridgend,you going to Reading?

Mon May 09, 2011 8:00 pm

nope. dont have the money, :ayatollah:

Mon May 09, 2011 8:01 pm

what witty insult you gunna give me now? you aint loyal? support you club? :roll: :roll: :ayatollah:

Mon May 09, 2011 8:05 pm

:lol:

stop rolling your eyes mun,i was just asking out of interest.Im not going to Forest either.

Corrrr,we've so much in common.

Mon May 09, 2011 8:05 pm

blackswan wrote::lol:

stop rolling your eyes mun,i was just asking out of interest.Im not going to Forest either.

Corrrr,we've so much in common.

are you flirting with me? :lol: :lol:

Mon May 09, 2011 8:09 pm

Nah,you seem like a nice kid though.

Anyway,Strangeways is on so im off. :D Ta ra

Mon May 09, 2011 8:10 pm

toodle pip :D :ayatollah:

Wed May 11, 2011 10:57 am

The fact is Wembley wont have any say at all if its a Cardiff/Jacks final. Police will determine where its played and travel arrangements. They have the overall say due to public safety. My guess by the way is Millenium Stad