Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

sir alex ferguson................

Sun May 08, 2011 5:07 pm

just watching the man utd game, that is what you call a real manager, he shows passion and respect for the club & fans and the players look up to him!!

enough said!!

Re: sir alex ferguson................

Sun May 08, 2011 5:21 pm

cant stand the purple nose prick, but there again . i hate everything man ure

Sun May 08, 2011 5:34 pm

brewer918 wrote:just watching the man utd game, that is what you call a real manager, he shows passion and respect for the club & fans and the players look up to him!!

enough said!!

Best Ever ...he could do what "our present manager" does on the back of a fag packet and a mobile phone fron his kitchen.

Hope they slam Barcelona for him and giggsy :ayatollah:

Sun May 08, 2011 5:38 pm

Absolutely brilliant manager and when you consider the Glazier’s are draining the club of money and he has still masterminded a 19th Championship with a team which is arguably the worst he has ever had, that is nothing short of incredible.

Sun May 08, 2011 5:42 pm

Whether you like him or not, what he has achieved at all the clubs he has managed is incredible :old:

Sun May 08, 2011 5:52 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:Whether you like him or not, what he has achieved at all the clubs he has managed is incredible :old:

put him in charge of torquay, then we will see how good he is? :roll:

Sun May 08, 2011 5:54 pm

ninianblue wrote:
IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:Whether you like him or not, what he has achieved at all the clubs he has managed is incredible :old:

he was in charge of aberdeen and won everything in scotland including a european cup winners cup! ... quality manager!

Sun May 08, 2011 5:56 pm

AHERNE wrote:
ninianblue wrote:

he was in charge of aberdeen and won everything in scotland including a european cup winners cup! ... quality manager!

:lol: :lol: , the scottish league, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun May 08, 2011 6:04 pm

Exactly, he broke the old firm dominance, only manager to have done that in about 30 years then went onto win a european cup winners , with a scottish team with no money! I dont like the guy but if you cant recognize him as one of the greatest managers of all time you dont knowmuch about football

Sun May 08, 2011 6:08 pm

as i have always said, put these great managers in a team with no money, as for the scottish league, its a joke,

Sun May 08, 2011 6:12 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:Exactly, he broke the old firm dominance, only manager to have done that in about 30 years then went onto win a european cup winners , with a scottish team with no money! I dont like the guy but if you cant recognize him as one of the greatest managers of all time you dont knowmuch about football

Unfortunately, some people let their hatred cloud the truth. 12 league titls with Utd and has just got them to a 4th Champions League Final since taking over.

In my opinion, the greatest manager of all time. His signing of Hernandez was inspired.

Sun May 08, 2011 6:12 pm

He's a child. Happy when everything's going his way, but throws his toys out of the pram if someone dares to go against him. If referees give a decision to the other side, he's stamping his feet, waving his arms, giving the 4th official grief. Horrible man. Horrible.
Great manager though.

Sun May 08, 2011 6:13 pm

brewer918 wrote:just watching the man utd game, that is what you call a real manager, he shows passion and respect for the club & fans and the players look up to him!!

enough said!!

Without doubt the best manager Britain has produced and possibly one of the worlds best.

Sun May 08, 2011 6:14 pm

This is funny...............?

Sun May 08, 2011 6:45 pm

Ste_W wrote:He's a child. Happy when everything's going his way, but throws his toys out of the pram if someone dares to go against him. If referees give a decision to the other side, he's stamping his feet, waving his arms, giving the 4th official grief. Horrible man. Horrible.
Great manager though.

at least he shows passion and not standing there with his hands in his pocket!!

Sun May 08, 2011 6:59 pm

ninianblue wrote:as i have always said, put these great managers in a team with no money, as for the scottish league, its a joke,

Yes thats the point! He won cup winners cup with a scottish team, u just said yourself that that league is shit!! And he won it without being in charge of celtic and rangers!!!!! Like i said horrible man, but he would run through walls for man u and to get them to win!

Sun May 08, 2011 7:09 pm

Ste_W wrote:He's a child. Happy when everything's going his way, but throws his toys out of the pram if someone dares to go against him. If referees give a decision to the other side, he's stamping his feet, waving his arms, giving the 4th official grief. Horrible man. Horrible.
Great manager though.

Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't all winners like that? i.e. bad losers?

Mourinho
Ferguson
Dalglish
Wenger
Guardiola
Warnock - at championship level

Even the players moan like hell when things dont go their way

Drogba
Rooney
Giggs
Ballack
Nani
Lampard
Terry
The whole Barcelona team
The whole Real Madrid team

They only look like kids and act like it because they want to win and they hate losing. Thats why they are also successful. I'd much prefer a manager who shows how much it means to him than a passionless slab of concrete who for the last 15 minutes of games is thinking more about his post match speech full of excuses rather than going for the win.

Sun May 08, 2011 7:28 pm

What i find funny is all these people who say he is shit would be f*cking jizzing all over the tv if he was announced ccfc manager on SSN

Sun May 08, 2011 7:35 pm

hes shit he should come to cardiff :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun May 08, 2011 8:03 pm

Greatest manager in UK history, no one else has won more trophies (major)

Sun May 08, 2011 8:50 pm

jamesbarnett91 wrote:
Great manager though.

Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't all winners like that? i.e. bad losers?

Mourinho
Ferguson
Dalglish
Wenger

Wenger a winner lol don't you mean a wanker :D

Sun May 08, 2011 10:16 pm

enough said!!

total hypocritical tosser! come on barcelona!!!

Sun May 08, 2011 10:27 pm

Fergie is top class, he has everything. Yes he is a bad loser but that's why he is successful.
Fergie knows it all, he knows the name and strenghes of every youth player, is passionate, loyal and a brilliant manager.

Sun May 08, 2011 10:35 pm

The best manager to set foot on this earth in my opinion. Going to be hard to replace when he retires for the Mancs.

Sun May 08, 2011 10:57 pm

One of the greatest managers that has ever lived.

Mon May 09, 2011 6:40 am

Not to mention how many players he's coached that have turned into legends under his guidance. Cantona Keane, Beckham, Giggs, Scholes, Ronaldo, and some would argue Rooney and Ferdinand.