Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

st.albans tournament today

Sun May 08, 2011 5:46 pm

a big thankyou to anybody involved in organising this today,a great well organised dasy,thank you from me and my team :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: st.albans tournament today

Sun May 08, 2011 6:03 pm

Hope you had a good day always a well run day. :ayatollah:

Sun May 08, 2011 6:05 pm

Only noticed a Bristol scout there today no Cardiff.

Sun May 08, 2011 6:36 pm

Thanks Krab, i coach the st albans u10s and i got roped into reffereeing todays games which was thoroughly enjoyable with some quality football being played by alll sides, what side were you involved with as i did make some dodgy decisions this afternoon and i might need to apologise :oops:

Sun May 08, 2011 6:49 pm

birchblue wrote:Only noticed a Bristol scout there today no Cardiff.

i didnt see you mate should of come over,good day cheers :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 08, 2011 6:50 pm

brynbob wrote:Thanks Krab, i coach the st albans u10s and i got roped into reffereeing todays games which was thoroughly enjoyable with some quality football being played by alll sides, what side were you involved with as i did make some dodgy decisions this afternoon and i might need to apologise :oops:

heath park rangers u11s,remember referees decision is final,thats what i keep reminding the boys :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 08, 2011 7:02 pm

It was my first time reffing the u11s which was a bit of a daunting task as some of the boys were very lippy compared to the u10s that i am used to. i had to tell one sub off for standing behind a kid and shouting BANG as he was taking a corner and i gave a free kick to maindy and let the thornhill boy take it, with this standard of reffing i can apply to be a championship ref now :ayatollah:

Sun May 08, 2011 7:18 pm

brynbob wrote:It was my first time reffing the u11s which was a bit of a daunting task as some of the boys were very lippy compared to the u10s that i am used to. i had to tell one sub off for standing behind a kid and shouting BANG as he was taking a corner and i gave a free kick to maindy and let the thornhill boy take it, with this standard of reffing i can apply to be a championship ref now :ayatollah:

:D :D :D ,a few weeks back i sent a boy off for walking past me and shouting "F@CK OFF",this from a 10 year old,cant wait till september :( , :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 08, 2011 7:46 pm

krab wrote:
birchblue wrote:Only noticed a Bristol scout there today no Cardiff.

i didnt see you mate should of come over,good day cheers :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I was there yesterday had to work today. :ayatollah: