Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Mr Bellamy you are a CCFC LEGEND!!

Sun May 08, 2011 7:22 pm

Here are some uplifting snipets from an interview with Bellers in today's Sunday Mirror:

"How can you be disapointed to get into the playoffs? Cardiff City have never been in the Premier League, they've never played at the top level fo nearly 50 years. What happened in the final last year was a year ago. We're a better team this season. We can go that one step further"

"I've never been involved in playoffs and I'm excited about it. These games are so big, there's the opportunity to play at Wembley. How can you be down going into that?"

"I've played in the premier league for 10 years. For Cardiff to get there would be a life-changing experience. It's the opportunity of a lifetime. You can sense it, but you have got to be brave enough to take the next step."

"Bellamy revealed on Friday that he is so determined to lift his home city club into the big-time that he will remain there next season if they fail to achieve their dream."

"I promised myself, my kids, my friends and those close to me that I would get this club into the premier league, he said"

"There's so much doom and gloom about the playoffs here. People say 'Don't let it be the playoffs' and I feel like shaking them."

"This is our opportunity to write history that wil live long in the memory."

:ayatollah:

What can I say....this man is a Cardiff City legend. He truly loves this club, and I for one would rather him playing here next season than any other player in the world. There is not better player than a home town boy with an undying passion for his team.

I say, step aside Dave Jones and let Bellamy do the team talk in the next 3 games.....if only a small amount of his enthusiasm and passion rubs off on the other boys, we will be just fine.

Well, reading this article perked me up after a shite week for the club, and I thought I'd share this with you all.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Mr Bellamy you are a CCFC LEGEND!!

Sun May 08, 2011 7:24 pm

Bluebird_in_Barry wrote:Here are some uplifting snipets from an interview with Bellers in today's Sunday Mirror:

"How can you be disapointed to get into the playoffs? Cardiff City have never been in the Premier League, they've never played at the top level fo nearly 50 years. What happened in the final last year was a year ago. We're a better team this season. We can go that one step further"

"I've never been involved in playoffs and I'm excited about it. These games are so big, there's the opportunity to play at Wembley. How can you be down going into that?"

"I've played in the premier league for 10 years. For Cardiff to get there would be a life-changing experience. It's the opportunity of a lifetime. You can sense it, but you have got to be brave enough to take the next step."

"Bellamy revealed on Friday that he is so determined to lift his home city club into the big-time that he will remain there next season if they fail to achieve their dream."

"I promised myself, my kids, my friends and those close to me that I would get this club into the premier league, he said"

"There's so much doom and gloom about the playoffs here. People say 'Don't let it be the playoffs' and I feel like shaking them."

"This is our opportunity to write history that wil live long in the memory."

:ayatollah:

What can I say....this man is a Cardiff City legend. He truly loves this club, and I for one would rather him playing here next season than any other player in the world. There is not better player than a home town boy with an undying passion for his team.

I say, step aside Dave Jones and let Bellamy do the team talk in the next 3 games.....if only a small amount of his enthusiasm and passion rubs off on the other boys, we will be just fine.

Well, reading this article perked me up after a shite week for the club, and I thought I'd share this with you all.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cheers mate, and I agree with you! :ayatollah:

Sun May 08, 2011 8:19 pm

Pity he is the only City player to feel like that. 10 more and no one can stop us :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 09, 2011 11:38 am

thanks, good quotes to read on a shitty monday in work.

bellamy :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: is a bluebird :ayatollah:

Mon May 09, 2011 11:40 am

And there are people doubting his status as CCFC legend...

Mon May 09, 2011 11:43 am

It will be Bellamy that will drag us kicking and screaming to the Play off Final and then he will score the goal that puts us in the promised land.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 09, 2011 12:47 pm

Thanks for that, top post and a big lift. Been feeling a bit negative but Bellamy's pep talk is dragging me up by the scruff of the neck and giving me the kick up the arse I need. :ayatollah:

I know you don't believe us
THE BLUES ARE GOING UP :D

Mon May 09, 2011 2:33 pm

Any chance we can now get Giggsy in and a Welsh Manager? :lol: