Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Everyone on this forum Read This!

Sun May 08, 2011 8:58 pm

We are in The play offs 3 games away and then we can be in the Premier League " the big one" Ive had enough of this talk were shit we dont deserve it Sort it out! We travelled miles yesterday to support the boys Lets start getting behind them and sort the booing and calling players shit and liabilitys out SUPPORT THE BOYSSSSSSSSS :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Everyone on this forum Read This!

Sun May 08, 2011 9:01 pm

Is it negativity or is it the truth?

Sun May 08, 2011 9:02 pm

Everyone looks at the bad things city do they dont realise the Great things they do You wait and see Theyll prove you all wrong friday

Sun May 08, 2011 9:03 pm

not being negative but we will probably lose if we dont score first.
the palyers aint got the bottle to make a comeback on a big occasion.

who have we come back against in the last 2 seasons who are a good side?

unfortunately I cant say the same for us, if we score first we wont have it in the bag until the final whistle.

maybe were missing mental stength, the fact that players lack discipline just goes to show their poor mentality

Sun May 08, 2011 9:04 pm

You say that in a divisive way.

We are all city fans, we all support the team at every match

Sun May 08, 2011 9:08 pm

ccfc_cotta wrote:not being negative but we will probably lose if we dont score first.

unfortunately I cant say the same for us, if we score first we wont have it in the bag until the final whistle.

maybe were missing mental stength, the fact that players lack discipline just goes to show their poor mentality

We beat swansea 2-1 last year we went 1-0 down we had the bottle then?

Sun May 08, 2011 9:09 pm

bluebirds123 wrote:
ccfc_cotta wrote:not being negative but we will probably lose if we dont score first.

The manager doesn't seem to see those matches as big occasions

Sun May 08, 2011 9:10 pm

bluebirds123 wrote:

we did but look at the stats since dj has been here when we go 1-0 down we have only come back about 8 times in about 116 games my confidence is low when we go 1-0 down :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun May 08, 2011 9:15 pm

bluebirds123 wrote:We are in The play offs 3 games away and then we can be in the Premier League " the big one" Ive had enough of this talk were shit we dont deserve it Sort it out! We travelled miles yesterday to support the boys Lets start getting behind them and sort the booing and calling players shit and liabilitys out SUPPORT THE BOYSSSSSSSSS :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

well said mate.We had one guy by us in burnley and he did f**k all but call the players bags of shit and wankers.Don't need to hear that negative shit.Stay at home and shout at your telly.Also heard quite a few boo's up there.ok they were poor but they are always the best thing since sliced bread when they score.A bit of balance is required from the support as well i feel.But most importantly SUPPORT. :ayatollah:

Sun May 08, 2011 9:16 pm

ccfc_4_life wrote:
bluebirds123 wrote:

we did but look at the stats since dj has been here when we go 1-0 down we have only come back about 8 times in about 116 games my confidence is low when we go 1-0 down :lol: :ayatollah:

:lol:

10 times in 119 games.

BUT YES WERE RIGHT BEHIND OUR TEAM, READING HERE WE COME :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 08, 2011 9:18 pm

[We beat swansea 2-1 last year we went 1-0 down we had the bottle then?[/quote]

we did but look at the stats since dj has been here when we go 1-0 down we have only come back about 8 times in about 116 games my confidence is low when we go 1-0 down :lol: :ayatollah:[/quote]

10 times in 119 games.

BUT YES WERE RIGHT BEHIND OUR TEAM, READING HERE WE COME :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]

ooo i was close :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun May 08, 2011 9:20 pm

ccfc_4_life wrote:[We beat swansea 2-1 last year we went 1-0 down we had the bottle then?

we did but look at the stats since dj has been here when we go 1-0 down we have only come back about 8 times in about 116 games my confidence is low when we go 1-0 down :lol: :ayatollah:[/quote]

10 times in 119 games.

BUT YES WERE RIGHT BEHIND OUR TEAM, READING HERE WE COME :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]

ooo i was close :lol: :ayatollah:[/quote]
:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 08, 2011 10:11 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Is it negativity or is it the truth?

its the truth! roll on reading friday night :ayatollah: