Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ARE THEY HAVING A LAUGH

Mon May 09, 2011 6:58 am

sorry if already posted received an e-mail off the club re; play off tickets, on the bottom of the e-mail, headlines LETS RE-IGNITE THE ATMOSPHERE, flags saying support the boys make some noise ONLY £8.99,are they taking the piss or what :evil: :evil:

Re: ARE THEY HAVING A LAUGH

Mon May 09, 2011 7:11 am

Reading away £23 ................... Reading home £27 , now thats having a laugh at our expense . At the end of the day CCFC is being run by business men and NOT fans so better get used to it mate :evil:

Mon May 09, 2011 7:39 am

Ali should have the team come out to Money Money Money by Abba because I have a feeling it's more about that than it is about getting it right on the pitch.

I was hoping the club would ban flags, laps of honour and any other type of hype or bollocks thats take our focus off the No1 aim of getting promoted.

The only lap of honour should be at Wembley Stadium when and if we win promotion but I suspect the club will BIG up the home leg with pre match fireworks and children waving flags coming out with the team.

I tell you its all bollocks until such time that we have actually won something. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 09, 2011 7:42 am

I agree ....... Ali needs to have a little think before the game next Tuesday nite bit I guess before then if we win at Reading them the T shirts / flags will have already be made depicting the nite :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Mon May 09, 2011 8:39 am

Vintage 63 wrote:Reading away £23 ................... Reading home £27 , now thats having a laugh at our expense . At the end of the day CCFC is being run by business men and NOT fans so better get used to it mate :evil:

Both clubs using normal matchday pricing structure, some of Reading's tickets are more than £23.

Dont really think it's taking the piss.

Mon May 09, 2011 8:59 am

So how much does a normal Ninian Stand tkt cost on early bird for League games at CCS then ? Only asking coz I got a ST and honestly dont know the price :ayatollah:

Mon May 09, 2011 10:41 am

£27 in the ninian and £25 in the canton, the equivalent of our seats at Reading.