Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Do you honestly think you will?

Mon May 09, 2011 5:25 pm

swansea have bottled 2 playoff final. northampton 97 and barnsley 06. its going to happen again. :D

Mon May 09, 2011 5:29 pm

Morriston...i wont give you a sarcy answer as your question looks genuine...

my answer is.....I f*cking HOPE SO :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon May 09, 2011 8:45 pm

Morriston Monkey wrote:
Uncle Fester wrote:
Morriston Monkey wrote:Stick your head in the sand lads it was you lot on here talking about...automatic promotion and who you would like to come up with you via the play offs,cardiff have no passion your players act like big time charlies p1ss on you and shatter your dreams your manager is like a 65yr old man on the last day of his retirement he's got no fire in him, your fans walk out after 30 minutes because they can see whats coming....I'm telling you if you want to drown your sorrows lump your money on the Jacks to go up because we will do it and wont bottle it on the big stage.

BTW Love the pegs and gypo jokes

Love the confidence, back, bite, bum. :D :D :D

BTW When most of our crowd walked out, we still had a bigger attendance than you. :D

Attendances...FFS And?
My house is bigger than your house :D

:roll:
pikey towers.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon May 09, 2011 9:11 pm

as much as I hate to say it...
I think It will go to extra time and the final will be Cardiff v Swansea

Mon May 09, 2011 10:33 pm

Doesn't matter what anyone thinks.

Whatever happens happens.

Nothing you, I or any other bloke on a messageboard can do about it.

We'll still be there next season no matter what though.

Will you?

Mon May 09, 2011 11:16 pm

Morriston Monkey wrote:Rivaly a side do you honestly think you will get into the Premiership? Your heads must be down again scrapping a draw with nothing to play for Burnley.I think it will be between us and Reading with a close win by us with Florist and a comfortable win by us against Reading

A sarcastic question asked reasonably well (for a Jack) Morriston Monkey....

You don't know how the notoriously difficult to call play-offs will go and neither do we!!

Best you stick to what you DO know and prepare yourself for two tough games against the scabs from Nottingham Forest. You need to get behind YOUR club in their push for promotion and not come on here in a futile attempt to 'stir the pot'

Hey, all refreshed from his 'sending off' rest.....EARNIE'S GONNA GET YOU!!

:ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol:
:lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue May 10, 2011 10:48 am

Sven Ghali wrote:
Morriston Monkey wrote:Rivaly a side do you honestly think you will get into the Premiership? Your heads must be down again scrapping a draw with nothing to play for Burnley.I think it will be between us and Reading with a close win by us with Florist and a comfortable win by us against Reading

You don't know how the notoriously difficult to call play-offs will go and neither do we!!

Best you stick to what you DO know and prepare yourself for two tough games against the scabs from Nottingham Forest. You need to get behind YOUR club in their push for promotion and not come on here in a futile attempt to 'stir the pot'

Earnshaw :D don't make me laugh he can't even get in the Rose & Crown team......AKA Whaaaaales!!

Tue May 10, 2011 10:57 am

I personally think Cardiff will be promoted as they have the experience and quality individuals. I think you'll beat Reading with ease.

But regardless of what happens I'm proud of our lads and their efforts this season.

Tue May 10, 2011 11:55 pm

Morriston Monkey wrote:
Sven Ghali wrote:

Earnshaw :D don't make me laugh he can't even get in the Rose & Crown team......AKA Whaaaaales!!

Rose and Crown?? LOL. Can't disagree on that one!! :lol:

Feck Wales, Feck the FAW and (most of all) Feck the Jacks!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: