Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

JET has to start against Reading!

Mon May 09, 2011 10:11 am

I absolutely love Burkey I really do, he will always be our soldier. But theres no room to be sentimental now, JET to replace him, Whits on the other wing Oli and McPhail in the middle.

When JET came on against Burnely we looked a different side and I thoght the last 10 mins we looked good. Why not play like it for 90 though?

Koumas out wide didn't work I thought he was pretty ineffective.

I'd like to see Blake start at the back aswell if Hudsons not fit, bit of pace at the back cipe with Long, Hunt, Kebe etc

WE CAN f*cking DO THIS :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: JET has to start against Reading!

Mon May 09, 2011 12:50 pm

i agree mate burkey hasnt done a lot over the last couple of games im suprissed jet havent started more anyway to be honest hes a definate threat and will cause reading problems both with pace and phyisicly i cant see us losing over 2 games im going for 3.1 over the two games

Mon May 09, 2011 1:07 pm

---------------------Heaton-------------------------
Quinn------Hudson------keinan------McNaughton
-------------------Olofinjana------------------------
JET----------------Koumas------------Whittingham
--------------Bothroyd-----Bellamy----------------

Got to be something like this, Bluebirds :ayatollah:

Mon May 09, 2011 1:35 pm

this is the same JET that doesn't give a fook about cardiff, the same JET that when not selected at preston fooked off home on a train before the game started and didn't stay to support his fellow teamates haha

get a grip and don't make me laugh he should never pull a city jersey on again.

Mon May 09, 2011 3:03 pm

if i was on loan and not playing i would be pissed off expecially when people in front of him are not performing shouldnt have gone home but i wouldnt go as far as saying he shouldnt play for us again