Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Going in for a Operation at 09.30

Tue May 10, 2011 7:06 am

Down the Vale hospital and I am having an Ankle Lateral Ligament reconstruction. So will be back on here tonight hopefully with the aid of my I. Phone and there Wifi :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Going in for a Operation at 09.30

Tue May 10, 2011 7:09 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Down the Vale hospital and I am having an Ankle Lateral Ligament reconstruction. So will be back on here tonight hopefully with the aid of my I. Phone and there Wifi :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

good luck with that mate and give our regards to dave jones who is in the same ward as you today having his charisma bypass reversed.

Tue May 10, 2011 7:18 am

Very good Steve :lol: I will look out for him :ayatollah: :lol:

Tue May 10, 2011 7:54 am

Good luck mate.

Tue May 10, 2011 8:04 am

Good luck mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 10, 2011 8:08 am

Good luck Steve ....hope all goes well sheriff :ayatollah:

Tue May 10, 2011 9:43 am

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 10, 2011 9:59 am

.... good luck with the opp mate nice talking to you in the prince of wales ( qpr) the other day. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 10, 2011 10:24 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Down the Vale hospital and I am having an Ankle Lateral Ligament reconstruction. So will be back on here tonight hopefully with the aid of my I. Phone and there Wifi :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Good luck Nukes. Fair play, that is commitment! :)

Tue May 10, 2011 10:37 am

had knee op in llandough yesterday, look out for the young physio who looks like kylie minogue, stunning ;) :ayatollah:

Tue May 10, 2011 11:50 am

Just come out of theatre all is weLl ligaments repaired also had a tear in my Tendon which has also been repaired. Feeling drowsy but thought let's talk to my good mates on here. Can't make the Reading games so I need a favour to all my Sheriffs out there !! Raise the f*cking roof lads :ayatollah:

Tue May 10, 2011 11:55 am

welcome back (from theatre) chief :ayatollah:

Tue May 10, 2011 11:56 am

nukes hope it all went well fella... .......

your feeling drowsy,could be worse you could be........ah i dont matter ;)
come on pull yourself together theyve only scratched you ;)

Tue May 10, 2011 12:19 pm

All the best Steve, here's to a speedy recovery, see you outside The Globe before the Play Off Final. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 10, 2011 1:32 pm

Tue May 10, 2011 1:49 pm

steve davies wrote:

good luck with that mate and give our regards to dave jones who is in the same ward as you today having his charisma bypass reversed.

:lol: :lol:

Yes Good luck Steve :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 10, 2011 2:32 pm

Cheers lads it's a different world in here compared to the NHS my consultant phoned my wife in person to let her know I was OK and the food is different class. In fact I have asked to stay on LOL

Tue May 10, 2011 2:43 pm

Glad it went well Nukes :ayatollah:

Tue May 10, 2011 2:51 pm

Claire wrote:Glad it went well Nukes :ayatollah:

Thanks lass I have left your name at reception and they said it would not be a problem if you wanted to give me a bed bath :lol: Carlsberg dosent do bed baths but if they did it would be the best bed bath in the world :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue May 10, 2011 3:01 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Claire wrote:Glad it went well Nukes :ayatollah:

Thanks lass I have left your name at reception and they said it would not be a problem if you wanted to give me a bed bath :lol: Carlsberg dosent do bed baths but if they did it would be the best bed bath in the world :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: See you later then Nukes!!

Tue May 10, 2011 3:07 pm

:lol: :lol: room 14 I will just get the Nurses to tidy up and through some petals on the bed and get the "do not disturb sign" out :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue May 10, 2011 3:10 pm

Glad to hear it went well mate.

If Claire can't make it, I've got a few other options lined up for you........Fish is doing anything for cash these days :lol:

Tue May 10, 2011 3:13 pm

PtB wrote:Glad to hear it went well mate.

If Claire can't make it, I've got a few other options lined up for you........Fish is doing anything for cash these days :lol:

Shit just gonna get the Nurses to lock the building up. You can't be to cautious in situations like this :ayatollah:

Tue May 10, 2011 3:33 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
PtB wrote:Glad to hear it went well mate.

Shit just gonna get the Nurses to lock the building up. You can't be to cautious in situations like this :ayatollah:

No wonder OBL locked himself away for nigh on ten years 8-)

Tue May 10, 2011 3:35 pm

i have sat here trying to work out what OBL stands for :oops:
dont worry i figured it out now :D

Tue May 10, 2011 3:42 pm

http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/OBL

Tue May 10, 2011 3:43 pm

http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/PtB

That one amused me though :lol:

Tue May 10, 2011 4:04 pm

Hope Greg Jones isnt doing it.............your foot will be facing the wrong way when you come out.......oh and make sure he knows which foot he is doing.........and check all the instruments are back on the table when he finishes. :?
Oh and if its JPR WILLIAMS dont bother turning up......he is a horse doctor. :shock:

Tue May 10, 2011 4:52 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Cheers lads it's a different world in here compared to the NHS my consultant phoned my wife in person to let her know I was OK and the food is different class. In fact I have asked to stay on LOL

Glad it went well mate, good luck with your recovery.

I remember when I had my knee done at the Bupa hospital, nice young lady in a short skirt at reception to greet me, private room with tv and en suite. Feck the NHS :lol:

Tue May 10, 2011 4:57 pm

steve davies wrote:

no f*cking chance his charisma is terminal, there is no cure for him :D