Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Going in for a Operation at 09.30

Tue May 10, 2011 5:17 pm

have a speedy recovery constable :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 10, 2011 5:37 pm

Denzil wrote:Hope Greg Jones isnt doing it.............your foot will be facing the wrong way when you come out.......oh and make sure he knows which foot he is doing.........and check all the instruments are back on the table when he finishes. :?
Oh and if its JPR WILLIAMS dont bother turning up......he is a horse doctor. :shock:

Sorry to sound dull but who is Greg Jones Sheriff ? JPR ? He would get the job done pretty damn quick I would of though :lol: but my surgeon a Mr hermandi is pretty spot on to be fair. Nurses in the NHS to be fair are spot on salt of the earth just like here .

Tue May 10, 2011 5:57 pm

Talking of doctors names - the little fella was infor an op on his ears last week and was operated by a Dr Ah See - surely he should have been an optician??

Tue May 10, 2011 6:01 pm

Good Luck Nukes :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Did you really do it by putting your foot in your mouth :shock: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 10, 2011 6:05 pm

Marc wrote:Good Luck Nukes :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Did you really do it by putting your foot in your mouth :shock: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: Unfortunately Sheriff I have a habit of always doing that. The last time I knocked six of my teeth out :lol:

Tue May 10, 2011 7:08 pm

Just had the anethatist come in and I called him By my Consultants name and him being of Asian origin as well he said I am not Mr Hamandi we do look the same :lol: couldn't help raise a smile. Everyone so friendly here :D

Tue May 10, 2011 9:58 pm

I worked with Greg Jones for years and he's a great surgeon and a top bloke, some real good Orthopaedic surgeons down the Royal Gwent really is the place to go for Orthopaedic Ops. :old:

Tue May 10, 2011 10:30 pm

BigGwynram wrote:I worked with Greg Jones for years and he's a great surgeon and a top bloke, some real good Orthopaedic surgeons down the Royal Gwent really is the place to go for Orthopaedic Ops. :old:

Got really pissed off down there Gwyn they fobbed me off to the extent of my injury leaving out some vital pieces to save them money. Only when I went private did they tell me the rest and the real reason why I was having pain in my ankle. Royal Gwent wanted me to have Physio to strengthen the ankle mainly to mask my snapped ligament but what they didn't tell me was the other lateral ligament was very badly damaged and I had a tear in my tendon :evil:
Well that's cut backs for you