Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Who DO YOU think is under the most pressure?

Tue May 10, 2011 12:30 pm

Who do you think is under the most pressure in the play offs?

Despite the bookmakers having Swansea as favorites, the pressure is all on us. No matter what dave jones or the players say, I'm sure they'll have seen Norwich getting 2nd as a missed opportunity to achieve our dream.

We were under an element of pressure last season - but nowhere near as much as now. This season there are numerous different factors that we have all discussed. However, now is last chance saloon for our season.

I don't think the other 3 have much pressure on them - of course they'll want to win, but reading and forest both looked unlikely to be in a top 6 position at different stages.

As for swansea, no comment.

Thoughts?

Re: Who DO YOU think is under the most pressure?

Tue May 10, 2011 1:47 pm

i think all four teams in the play offs are under a certain ammount of pressure. i do agree with us under the most considering 2nd spot was up for grabs and us bottling it, the expectations of the fans and getting to wembley and losing last year isnt a help either.

forest will be under quite a bit to, to improve on last season i guess they wouldnt like to go out at the same stage again.

Tue May 10, 2011 2:37 pm

Dave Jones.

Tue May 10, 2011 3:49 pm

davids wrote:Dave Jones.

and wee billy b*stard davis is on his last little legs

Tue May 10, 2011 4:00 pm

All of them are under huge pressure.
Its new pressure to Rogers and the bloke off mastechef that is Reading's manager.
Billy Davies got this far and blew it last year, so that comes with huge pressure.
And Jones will probably get the bomb if he doesnt win.

A lot of the above applies to the players.
Pressure of first experience for many and last chance saloon for others.

Just hope its the only saloon our boys visit.