Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " £250,000 BONUS FOR LOSING LAST SEASONS PLAY OFFS "

Tue May 10, 2011 6:54 pm

davids wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:to One person at Cardiff City.
I know some people dont like it when I state these Facts, but Surely everyone is entitled to know ?

Cardiff City is Our Club.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Hmm

It was for getting there.... not losing it.

I see your experience as an author has taught you how to "spin" ...... tut tut ! nawteee boyyyy! :old:

Getting there meant absolutely nothing unless we won the game.

Last season we were in the Championship. As we were this season.

What justifies payment of a bonus just for getting to the play-offs?

The answer is of course the ridiculous contract handed to Jones by the useless Leeds prick.

As I said above, rewarded for FAILURE.

Getting there was a great achievement especially after the way leicester had a go at us but has "our present manager" might say..............................
How do you know we didn't want to finish second? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue May 10, 2011 6:56 pm

Citysince1964 wrote:You post things like this on the messageboard and cause more unrest amongst the fans (with a very important game just days away). Don't worry about you hating Dave Jones it's no wonder he has no time for you.

Is that All you can say :roll:
Just stating facts, YOU MEAN I HAVE NO TIME FOR HIM.

Tue May 10, 2011 7:04 pm

stickywicket wrote:DJ is on a one year rolling contract?
Did the club give him notice last year.If not why not?

easy way to tell, go see if his house is up for sale :lol: :lol: :lol:

seriously our shite of a prime minister is paid 150k for running the country puts it into context when you look at it like that.

as mentioned though, none of us would turn down a job offer with bonuses like that either.

Tue May 10, 2011 7:06 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:

seriously our shite of a prime minister is paid 150k for running the country puts it into context when you look at it like that.

as mentioned though, none of us would turn down a job offer with bonuses like that either.

Andrew, DJ put his up For Sale 6 months ago, it got Sold last week, contracts exchanged hmm

Tue May 10, 2011 7:08 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
The Premier 1 wrote:

Andrew, DJ put his up For Sale 6 months ago, it got Sold last week, contracts exchanged hmm

I've got a open back transit I use for work and would gladly help DJ to move, free of charge of course ;) :ayatollah:

Tue May 10, 2011 7:13 pm

oh dear :( i was only joking when i said that ;)

anyone want to give davy boy a hand shift some stuff ????

Tue May 10, 2011 7:17 pm

Update !! Dave Jones has sold up to move to Castleton in Newport to be closer to his chum the Abrahams :lol:

Tue May 10, 2011 7:19 pm

davids wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:
I know some people dont like it when I state these Facts, but Surely everyone is entitled to know ?

Hmm

It was for getting there.... not losing it.

I see your experience as an author has taught you how to "spin" ...... tut tut ! nawteee boyyyy! :old:

Getting there meant absolutely nothing unless we won the game.

Last season we were in the Championship. As we were this season.

What justifies payment of a bonus just for getting to the play-offs?

The answer is of course the ridiculous contract handed to Jones by the useless Leeds prick.

As I said above, rewarded for FAILURE.

I have to disagree. Getting there boosted season tickets sales, generated more revenue from the extra fixtures and sparked interest in foreign investors which is why we are here today.

What if we made the Chapions League final and lost would you deny the manager a bonus because we didn't win. If any bonus should be in question I would say this year should be the one where it is paid on success given the wealth of talent at DJ's disposal.

Tue May 10, 2011 7:27 pm

Sorry but I disagree.

Virtually all our season tickets had been sold already thanks to the Riddler and his platinum ambassador scam and the Malaysians were already effectively on board before the play-offs.

If bonuses were linked to actually winning things rather than getting to finals, or coming second, or getting to play-offs then perhaps we would actually acheive something for once instead of being perennial nearly men.

Too much reward for no acheivement.

Tue May 10, 2011 7:31 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
The Premier 1 wrote:

Maybe he's moving to a bigger house with the bonus he'll get from losing in this years play offs ;)

Tue May 10, 2011 7:37 pm

NJ73 wrote:Maybe he's moving to a bigger house with the bonus he'll get from losing in this years play offs ;)

:lol:

Tue May 10, 2011 7:38 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:
NJ73 wrote:Maybe he's moving to a bigger house with the bonus he'll get from losing in this years play offs ;)

:lol:

:D

Tue May 10, 2011 8:24 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:

Hmm

Hearsay .........?

How is it Hearsay when thats what was paid out ? :roll:

I dont know that is why I had the question mark, how can we find out who's earned what at the City .........?