Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ridsdale Out banners !!

Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:05 am

clearly our fellow supporters over on Mike Morris's MB dont agree with us , notice the poster was sat in " The Grandstand " and most prob a part time supporter on a freebie ???? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.ph ... sg_1743005

Re: Ridsdale Out banners !!

Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:14 am

feck them lot, bunch of nobs

its always the message boardf warriors , you know wait till they get home to have thier rant about things, why can't they say anything to the people at the time? why? why? because they are gutless shits

Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:23 am

I think we have been taken for fools for far too long

Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:27 am

Ben wrote:feck them lot, bunch of nobs

its always the message boardf warriors , you know wait till they get home to have thier rant about things, why can't they say anything to the people at the time? why? why? because they are gutless shits

Perhaps cos he was in the grandstand. If you knew the bloke concerned he's have no qualms about doing so face to face believe you me. I'm sure he'll be on here to say his piece before to long but as someone who guoes back to frankies days on the grange he don't scare easy.

Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:35 am

They always come out with the line everyone around me was embarassed. He is entitled to his opinion just dont agree with him.
What is it with Ridsdale and tax his own buisness went bust coz he didnt pay his tax, now he's doing it to our club. Why hasn't he put money aside to pay the tax the same way he has for paying for his wages and bonus. Every one of us has to pay the tax man.
Yes he is a good speaker and pulled us from the brink but what the feck is he doing now. He has fraudently taken money from the supporters.
Personally the sooner this man goes the better and if no players in by Feb then demonstrations outside the main grandstand must begin. No anti Ridsdale chants during the game in my opinion we need to get behind the team. But at half time it should be loud and vocal RIDSDALE OUT.

Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:36 am

emjay wrote:
Ben wrote:feck them lot, bunch of nobs

Perhaps cos he was in the grandstand. If you knew the bloke concerned he's have no qualms about doing so face to face believe you me. I'm sure he'll be on here to say his piece before to long but as someone who guoes back to frankies days on the grange he don't scare easy.

He thinks Ridsdale is doing a wonderful job.

I'm sensing he's not a brain surgeon...

Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:45 am

so how many City fans were sat in the grandstand then if all around him were embarrassed ??

Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:07 am

Martyn1963 wrote:clearly our fellow supporters over on Mike Morris's MB dont agree with us , notice the poster was sat in " The Grandstand " and most prob a part time supporter on a freebie ???? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Just so that you knpw I have been going since the late sixties ... Platinum season ticket holder ... Yes in the grandstand ,so what ... Probably been to more games than you have brain cells ...... Sorry bad analagy that would only be 2 !!!!
No one is happy with the situation with our debt etc but keep the protests out of the ground and by the way grow up with all the comments ..
Seen all this before with countless Chairmen etc ... There is a time and a place for protests ...
No problem discussing it with you at the Doncaster game if you like ....
Keep up the good work on this site lads

Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:12 am

"To whoever you are .. F*** Off back to your caves

What a superb night but everyone (near me) was embarrassed by you morons .. Even the City players were talking about you small minded minority ..

I told the people near me in the Grandstand that you were retards on day release ....

Get behind the team, Manager and all the staff at the club.

The Riddler is working (as he should) his socks off for our club believe it or not ..

Please,please,please p*** off ....

To everyone else who was there , well done ""

"As are the people at most clubs .. The Riddler and DJ have done a great job in there time with us ... Wake up and we have no money , we are skint , we all know it and still we battle on ..
Remember where we were a few years ago.

We need investment and money quick but that has always been the case ...

There is no point .. get behind the club !!!! "

========

People are behind the team. People are behind the club.

People are not behind Ridsdale for glaringly obvious reasons. Still, Ridsdale has done a "great job", right? I mean, he's clearly reduced the wages bigger than income problem, hasn't he?

Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:39 am

"To whoever you are .. F*** Off back to your caves

everyone (near me) was embarrassed by you morons ..

I told the people near me in the Grandstand that you were retards on day release ....

These remarks are all a little bit offensive Nerd mate. The people holding up the banners were highlighting a glaringly obvious fact, the chairman is not doing a good job and he needs to go. It didn't have a bad effect on the players by the way did it? We equalled the clubs biggest margin of victory in an away game in the clubs history.

I think you will find there will be a lot more morons and retards coming out of their caves with banners this weekend because the man so successfully running our club will not have paid the tax by then will he?

Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:49 am

ihatealiens wrote:"To whoever you are .. F*** Off back to your caves

These remarks are all a little bit offensive Nerd mate. The people holding up the banners were highlighting a glaringly obvious fact, the chairman is not doing a good job and he needs to go. It didn't have a bad effect on the players by the way did it? We equalled the clubs biggest margin of victory in an away game in the clubs history.

I think you will find there will be a lot more morons and retards coming out of their caves with banners this weekend because the man so successfully running our club will not have paid the tax by then will he?

Errm, you do realise those were in QUOTES. Hence I was quoting text rather than making those comments?

My comments were under the line in my post - those comments were made by Tosh #5 on CCMB. Apologies for not making that clearer.

Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:50 am

PR,S working his socks off ( :lol: ) for two reasons 1 to save his bacon
2 for his own gains (to fill his pockets) not the clubs

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:54 am

nerd wrote:

Errm, you do realise those were in QUOTES. Hence I was quoting text rather than making those comments?

My comments were under the line in my post - those comments were made by Tosh #5 on CCMB. Apologies for not making that clearer.

oops sorry Nerd apologies bit early in the morning :lol: whoever said them should be ashamed of himself.

Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:57 am

ihatealiens wrote:
nerd wrote:

oops sorry Nerd apologies bit early in the morning :lol: whoever said them should be ashamed of himself.

Heh, no worries.

It's ironic those protesting are told to get behind the team - funnily enough, I can't see that a "Ridsdale out" type banner mentioned DJ or any of the players. Indeed, castigating fans for protesting seems to ignore the salient fact even DJ and the players appear to be getting fed up of the situation.

Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:05 am

tosh#5 wrote:
Martyn1963 wrote:clearly our fellow supporters over on Mike Morris's MB dont agree with us , notice the poster was sat in " The Grandstand " and most prob a part time supporter on a freebie ???? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Just so that you knpw I have been going since the late sixties ... Platinum season ticket holder ... Yes in the grandstand ,so what ... Probably been to more games than you have brain cells ...... Sorry bad analagy that would only be 2 !!!!
No one is happy with the situation with our debt etc but keep the protests out of the ground and by the way grow up with all the comments ..
Seen all this before with countless Chairmen etc ... There is a time and a place for protests ...

Tosh

let me tell you that the football club has not been in such a precarious position as it is now for donkeys years
actually probably worse than when sam left because we owed that money to sam/langston.
Keep your insults to yourself and watch this space as the tax bill has not been paid no embargo is going to be lifted prior to the window closing and if you then dont think that this chairman has conned over 10'000 people regarding their season ticket money being used for team strengthening then thats your desicion.
Other directors and shareholders are scrambling around trying to secure funds to keep this club afloat while our fantasist chaiman fiddles while rome burns

Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:15 am

Ok Sorry

Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:19 am

tosh#5 wrote:Ok Sorry

:ayatollah:

Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:31 am

FAO Owain can we ban this guy Tosh please? You wernt even in the away end last night mate And I was one of the ones with a Banner and I can tell you I sang and supported the Lads in Yellow as good as anyone. It is not the players I have an issue with it is the Theif up in the Boardroom. :twisted:

Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:15 am

tosh#5 wrote:

Tosh, We have our right to have our say, We Cheered the the team on last night like we always do, I know for a Fact, the players are on our side and understand. We are just fed up of lies and spin from OUR Chairman.

Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:20 am

Tosh my limited brain power as you put it always got me by from now on , but thanks for your resolute observations I shall be attending the nueral clinic very soon for a re count ! If they take their shoes and socks off they can count up to 10 then lol !!!

I can remember "Goldstone Out ", its football it happens ............. CCFC still live on :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:21 am

yes I cant spell due to lack of brain cells lol

Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:21 am

Martyn1963 wrote:Tosh my limited brain power as you put it always got me by from now on , but thanks for your resolute observations I shall be attending the nueral clinic very soon for a re count ! If they take their shoes and socks off they can count up to 10 then lol !!!

I can remember "Goldstone Out ", its football it happens ............. CCFC still live on :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Good Post Martyn :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:22 am

BlueCheg wrote:FAO Owain can we ban this guy Tosh please? You wernt even in the away end last night mate And I was one of the ones with a Banner and I can tell you I sang and supported the Lads in Yellow as good as anyone. It is not the players I have an issue with it is the Theif up in the Boardroom. :twisted:

No Chegs, Tosh is entitled to his Opinion, if he really believes in PR, then let him.

Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:38 am

what a load of old tosh.....RISDALE OUT!!!! :?

Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:40 am

Forever Blue wrote:
BlueCheg wrote:FAO Owain can we ban this guy Tosh please? You wernt even in the away end last night mate And I was one of the ones with a Banner and I can tell you I sang and supported the Lads in Yellow as good as anyone. It is not the players I have an issue with it is the Theif up in the Boardroom. :twisted:

No Chegs, Tosh is entitled to his Opinion, if he really believes in PR, then let him.

Annis .... All I want you guys to do is not have the protests in the ground during a game ... By the way I have no great belief in PR but he is not the money man at Cardiff or for that matter when he was at Leeds either .. The people that employ him are to blame , so lets hope that we get some investment fast or we will fall away with a lack of a strong squad or in the worst scenario go bust ... Either way I will still be there investing my hard earned cash in my club ...
Sorry to have called people names but was well p***** off and it spoiled a great team performance on the pitch .. :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:43 am

tosh#5 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Annis .... All I want you guys to do is not have the protests in the ground during a game ... By the way I have no great belief in PR but he is not the money man at Cardiff or for that matter when he was at Leeds either .. The people that employ him are to blame , so lets hope that we get some investment fast or we will fall away with a lack of a strong squad or in the worst scenario go bust ... Either way I will still be there investing my hard earned cash in my club ...
Sorry to have called people names but was well p***** off and it spoiled a great team performance on the pitch .. :ayatollah:

Tosh, I respect your Opinions, but we never upset the players I can Guarantee that, Please no name calling to fellow fans. We cheered the team on for 90 minutes :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:00 pm

I have heard today that Ben Steele is set to buy crystal palace...thats why he wasnt at the game yesterday.PR's announcment this afternoon will likely be bad news.

Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:11 pm

Tosh its all banter mate and we are all on the same side here :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:31 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:Tosh its all banter mate and we are all on the same side here :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:18 pm

If Calsberg did Football Teams 'The Riddler' certainly wouldn't be a director!! :lol:

Out, Out, Out! We shouldn't have to put up with lying!