Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ANYONE GOT AN EMAIL ADDRESS FOR..

Tue May 10, 2011 7:36 pm

SOMEONE AT THE CLUB? THEY TOOK £26.00 OUT OF MY BANK ACCOUNT LAST WEEK AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY! :ayatollah:

Re: ANYONE GOT AN EMAIL ADDRESS FOR..

Tue May 10, 2011 7:38 pm

ring the ticket office tomorrow and ask for mona or julian their very helpful :ayatollah:

Tue May 10, 2011 7:40 pm

THANKS BUTT :ayatollah:

Tue May 10, 2011 7:48 pm

nedd the eamil for julian jenkins if possible ? nweed to email a copy of statement to him

Tue May 10, 2011 8:12 pm

Dont hold your breath mate I have had a couple of problems with the ticket office and Julian Jenkins is never available and does not get back to you as promised. :ayatollah:

Tue May 10, 2011 8:28 pm

morgzzi wrote:Dont hold your breath mate I have had a couple of problems with the ticket office and Julian Jenkins is never available and does not get back to you as promised. :ayatollah:

i have never had a problem speaking to him or mona, and find both very helpful,
even helped once when my application for season tickets got lost for the 5 mth credit, i didnt notice until it was almost on the 4 mth payment, they sorted it so i was paying into the season and not have to pay up front, nice helpful people,
annis may have his addi,
he once moved his car from his parking spot to help one of the posters on here,
allowing that poster to use his parking spot becase he had a sick father who wanted to attend a match.

Tue May 10, 2011 9:04 pm

Julian has helped me out with a number of issues as well, can only say good things about him to be fair.