Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The Riddler ticket Scam

Tue May 10, 2011 7:41 pm

We all know it ripped off the supporters. But anyone on here glad he done it ? I mean if it hadn't of happened would our club have been in big trouble?. And also we did get that prize freeze which we are all glad about. And had it not happened how many season tickets would we have sold? In my opinion things happen for a reason and in the end was it the best result for the Club ?

Re: The Riddler ticket Scam

Tue May 10, 2011 7:47 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:We all know it ripped off the supporters. But anyone on here glad he done it ? I mean if it hadn't of happened would our club have been in big trouble?. And also we did get that prize freeze which we are all glad about. And had it not happened how many season tickets would we have sold? In my opinion things happen for a reason and in the end was it the best result for the Club ?

im not to bothered about it,its in the past,leave it there :D :D :D :ayatollah:

Tue May 10, 2011 7:49 pm

Just it's in the News Krab so it is a current topic with it going to trial. Seeing as I bought one of those season tickets if he gets found guilty can I sue him ? :D

Tue May 10, 2011 7:57 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Just it's in the News Krab so it is a current topic with it going to trial. Seeing as I bought one of those season tickets if he gets found guilty can I sue him ? :D

sorry,you misread what i ment,i mean,for us its not important now,and i would hate for a man like this to open a can of worms :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 10, 2011 8:05 pm

krab wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Just it's in the News Krab so it is a current topic with it going to trial. Seeing as I bought one of those season tickets if he gets found guilty can I sue him ? :D

sorry,you misread what i ment,i mean,for us its not important now,and i would hate for a man like this to open a can of worms :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: