Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Attempted Robbery

Tue May 10, 2011 7:58 pm

anyone hear about 2 men or boys in hoodies trying to rob the security guy who was taking money into hsbc today in tonypandy? They were that good they come away with nothing :lol: :lol: :lol: !! they also beat the security guy up

Re: Attempted Robbery

Tue May 10, 2011 8:04 pm

Yeah, heard about it in collage. :lol:

Although i didn't hear that, the roomers were flying around that they had people hostage. :ayatollah:

Tue May 10, 2011 8:05 pm

i heared they beat him up and dapped it that probs sounds about right lol :lol:

Tue May 10, 2011 8:07 pm

jeffroyal wrote:i heared they beat him up and dapped it that probs sounds about right lol :lol:

Yeah, thats prob what happened knowing the some of the people that live here. :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue May 10, 2011 10:28 pm

Think it was motorbike helmets not hoodies then they took off on a bike, heard a few members of the public came to the carriers rescue, i do love the Rhondda :lol:

Wed May 11, 2011 12:06 pm

jeffroyal wrote:anyone hear about 2 men or boys in hoodies trying to rob the security guy who was taking money into hsbc today in tonypandy? They were that good they come away with nothing :lol: :lol: :lol: !! they also beat the security guy up

when i saw the headline i thought you had been down the ticket office to buy your play off tickets and refused to pay the price

Wed May 11, 2011 12:09 pm

The club should get done the amount they are charging :lol: