Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

boro home was a blip burnley away was a tough one

Tue May 10, 2011 8:55 pm

but we played the champions qpr off the park at the ccs and had we finished our chances we would have stuffed them..
boro home was just one of the games and burnley away is a tough game ask the jacks who finished above us..
i honestly think if we get a good result at reading we will smash then at home :ayatollah:

Re: boro home was a blip burnley away was a tough one

Tue May 10, 2011 11:00 pm

jinks-rct wrote:but we played the champions qpr off the park at the ccs and had we finished our chances we would have stuffed them..
boro home was just one of the games and burnley away is a tough game ask the jacks who finished above us..
i honestly think if we get a good result at reading we will smash then at home :ayatollah:

How can you say Middlesborough was a blip Sheriff. One player played with a hangover and cost us two goals whilst three others were out to 4 in the morning. Is that a blip ? Or was that tantamount to professional misconduct and they should of been sacked on the spot, and Chopra put on the transfer list. That little blip as you call it Sheriff cost us automatic promotion and a possible 90 million. Some f*cking blip

Wed May 11, 2011 12:34 am

my names not sheriff for a start :?

over the last 10 or so games we played ok but against boro they were the better team on the day so to me that has been our only blip in the run in. not finishing teams off who were down the bottom thus dropping points cost us promotion.
if we turn up like we did against qpr we will beat anyone in the play offs :ayatollah:

Wed May 11, 2011 2:14 am

jinks-rct wrote:my names not sheriff for a start :?

over the last 10 or so games we played ok but against boro they were the better team on the day so to me that has been our only blip in the run in. not finishing teams off who were down the bottom thus dropping points cost us promotion.
if we turn up like we did against qpr we will beat anyone in the play offs :ayatollah:

This was not just a blip but you can claim that Boro were superior to us on the day if it makes you feel better but the reality is that we were also stuffed by Boro when we played them away so our 2 losses against them can hardly be described as a blip. Also If you take the teams left in the playoffs then we have lost twice to Forest (another blip) won and lost against the Jacks and drawn twice against Reading.This is hardly the form that gives us the right to have much confidence.However looking at our situation in a more realistic manner, it now all comes down to which team shows the most determination and which manager is more tactically aware so there is not much comfort for us there either.Thats all we can really do is support the team to the best of our ability and hope that lady luck shines on us this year but to suggest our situation any anything else is unrealistic.

Wed May 11, 2011 7:31 am

i agree SHERIFF ;)

Wed May 11, 2011 7:36 am

AHERNE wrote:

i agree SHERIFF ;)

Don't call him Sheriff Chief :lol: call him Chuff or Fella or Butt. Blip my arse :roll:

Wed May 11, 2011 9:31 am

Bluebird64 wrote:

This was not just a blip but you can claim that Boro were superior to us on the day if it makes you feel better but the reality is that we were also stuffed by Boro when we played them away so our 2 losses against them can hardly be described as a blip. Also If you take the teams left in the playoffs then we have lost twice to Forest (another blip) won and lost against the Jacks and drawn twice against Reading.This is hardly the form that gives us the right to have much confidence.However looking at our situation in a more realistic manner, it now all comes down to which team shows the most determination and which manager is more tactically aware so there is not much comfort for us there either.Thats all we can really do is support the team to the best of our ability and hope that lady luck shines on us this year but to suggest our situation any anything else is unrealistic.

i was going by the games we played in the run in. boro excluded i thought we played well..

Wed May 11, 2011 9:32 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
AHERNE wrote:

i agree SHERIFF ;)

Don't call him Sheriff Chief :lol: call him Chuff or Fella or Butt. Blip my arse :roll:

chuff :? what f**king name is that :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed May 11, 2011 10:06 am

jinks-rct wrote:
Bluebird64 wrote:

i was going by the games we played in the run in. boro excluded i thought we played well..

I agree that our record during the past 2 months has not been bad but you can forget previous form now. The only thing that matters is our form against the 3 playoff teams left and its not exactly been great. Like I said, we have failed to dominate any of the playoff teams so I am afraid its down to good old luck which will be backed up with some great support from us lot.

Wed May 11, 2011 10:09 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:but we played the champions qpr off the park at the ccs and had we finished our chances we would have stuffed them..

How can you say Middlesborough was a blip Sheriff. One player played with a hangover and cost us two goals whilst three others were out to 4 in the morning. Is that a blip ? Or was that tantamount to professional misconduct and they should of been sacked on the spot, and Chopra put on the transfer list. That little blip as you call it Sheriff cost us automatic promotion and a possible 90 million. Some f*cking blip

With you all the way mate, absolute disgrace and Chopra should have been sacked like Adrian Mutu and sued for his transfer fee just like Mutu was! Disgrace!!!!

Wed May 11, 2011 10:19 am

Fully agree with Sheriff!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed May 11, 2011 2:47 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:Fully agree with Sheriff!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He aint Sheriff he's Chuff :lol: :lol: :lol: this is getting confusing now :? :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed May 11, 2011 6:28 pm

blip my arse is that a new sex craze or position ????? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

Wed May 11, 2011 6:32 pm

It's a fair point Shirley