Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Play off Final ticket prices

Wed May 11, 2011 7:01 am

http://www.football-league.co.uk/footba ... 34_2296575

but Cardiff v Swansea ................... priceless :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Re: Play off Final ticket prices

Wed May 11, 2011 7:16 am

Are you going mart if we get there, dont know if i can go through that again most prob crack when the time comes though bluebirds.

Wed May 11, 2011 7:22 am

evans above wrote:Are you going mart if we get there, dont know if i can go through that again most prob crack when the time comes though bluebirds.

we will be there but Phil wont coz of his toe operation ................. dunno how we will get there mind unless ur gonna run a bus again Tony ? Had a blast at the Middlesex Arms last yr :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Wed May 11, 2011 7:27 am

Im sure we can fill a bus between us if we get there, but they dont give you long to organise one do they, where you watching game friday but.

Wed May 11, 2011 7:29 am

evans above wrote:Im sure we can fill a bus between us if we get there, but they dont give you long to organise one do they, where you watching game friday but.

Im gonna stay in the house I think Tony .......... if I do go out tho I will let u know ok ?? :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Wed May 11, 2011 9:27 am

I got the £76 tickets in the club wembley middle tier last year and it was awesome (apart from the result obviously). Perfect view and lovely facilties inside, i'll be doing that again if we get there.