Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Anyone had any luck ringing Ticket Office

Wed May 11, 2011 12:41 pm

Tried yesterday a few times, left it on Handsfree for half hour 4 times, been trying again now today and all I get is that bloke
telling me why dont I visit CardiffCityfc.Co.Uk or CardiffBlues.com.

I also read elswhere that when someone rang up for his seat they had sold his season ticket seat to someone else on e.ticketsing. :?:

Re: Anyone had any luck ringing Ticket Office

Wed May 11, 2011 12:55 pm

MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:Tried yesterday a few times, left it on Handsfree for half hour 4 times, been trying again now today and all I get is that bloke
telling me why dont I visit CardiffCityfc.Co.Uk or CardiffBlues.com.

I also read elswhere that when someone rang up for his seat they had sold his season ticket seat to someone else on e.ticketsing. :?:

Just got through, persistance paid off, spoke to a sound fella. Happy Days.

Wed May 11, 2011 1:15 pm

How long did it take? I've been having problems today too.

Wed May 11, 2011 4:24 pm

I rang about 2ish mate.

Must have been waiting for about 20-25 minutes or a loop, they seemed realy busy.

Wed May 11, 2011 4:29 pm

how long are they supposed to keep season ticket holders seats for the reading home game on tues?

Wed May 11, 2011 4:35 pm

We had till Friday mate to keep our seat.

They go on General Sale then on Monday I think.

Id hered a horror story of someones season tickets seat being sold to someone on e-ticketing on the other site
so I made sure I got mine today.

Last season against Leicster there were a few people turning up at double booked seats, ie seat sold on e-ticketing and
charged to a st seat.

By me, a bloke with a ticket, wouldnt move for a bloke who's season ticket seat it was, cant realy blame him, stewards were
in a awkward situation, got a bit nasty,

Wed May 11, 2011 4:37 pm

buy mine tomorrow then,cheers

Wed May 11, 2011 5:03 pm

Hang on a minute now. At Ninian Park my phone system was heavily criticised by people both inside and outside the club. I was told that the one at the new stadium would answer EVERY call.
I hate to say "told you so" but then again, why not... "TOLD YOU SO"!!! :lol:

Wed May 11, 2011 5:04 pm

Berwyn wrote:Hang on a minute now. At Ninian Park my phone system was heavily criticised by people both inside and outside the club. I was told that the one at the new stadium would answer EVERY call.

They had phones at Ninian :o

Wed May 11, 2011 5:07 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
Berwyn wrote:Hang on a minute now. At Ninian Park my phone system was heavily criticised by people both inside and outside the club. I was told that the one at the new stadium would answer EVERY call.

Yes Luke they had lots of phones, just never employed anyone to answer them.

Wed May 11, 2011 5:08 pm

Hang on a Second mate, they were not wrong when they said every call gets answered. It does, by a continual looped answerphone that puts you in a que till an operator picks up.

Theres just a long wait at the moment due the volume of calls.

No disrespect, but at Ninian Park you would just get an engaged tone and have to keep trying till it would ring. Or even worse it would just ring for ages and then cut out.. :shock:

Wed May 11, 2011 5:12 pm

Berwyn wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

Yes Luke they had lots of phones, just never employed anyone to answer them.

:lol: sounds about right

Wed May 11, 2011 5:12 pm

MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:

Hang on a Second mate, they were not wrong when they said every call gets answered. It does, by a continual looped answerphone that puts you in a que till an operator picks up.

No disrespect, but at Ninian Park you would just get an engaged tone and have to keep trying till it would ring. Or even worse it would just ring for ages and then cut out.. :shock:

is it better than it just rings tho? at least it dont cost then

Wed May 11, 2011 5:13 pm

MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:

So why did you open a thread complaining about the phone system when you got answered and got your ticket?

Wed May 11, 2011 5:20 pm

Show me where I complained about the Phone system.

I just asked has anyone had any luck getting through to an operator and the fact that I waited a few times for long periods without getting through to an operator, pretty much the same as when you ring a bank. The reason for the thread was to see how long people were generaly waiting for.

Considering they are selling 27,000 tickets for next Tuesday I expect a wait in all fairnes, yesterday it was obviously longer than the 30 minutes I was waiting and today it was a bit less.

2BLUE.

Yes mate, whilst a bit irritating, its miles better being answered by an answerphone, as your then in a que awaiting to be answered in an order of who rang first, as opposed to ringing and hanging up which is just pot luck.

Wed May 11, 2011 5:45 pm

MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:Show me where I complained about the Phone system.

I just asked has anyone had any luck getting through to an operator and the fact that I waited a few times for long periods without getting through to an operator, pretty much the same as when you ring a bank. The reason for the thread was to see how long people were generaly waiting for.

Considering they are selling 27,000 tickets for next Tuesday I expect a wait in all fairnes, yesterday it was obviously longer than the 30 minutes I was waiting and today it was a bit less.

2BLUE.

Yes mate, whilst a bit irritating, its miles better being answered by an answerphone, as your then in a que awaiting to be answered in an order of who rang first, as opposed to ringing and hanging up which is just pot luck.

Firstly read your openning post. Secondly the phone system wasn't that bad when you consider it had half the lines they got now plus it didn't cost the club a single penny. Thirdly it's amazing how calls get answered when you've got people sat there to answer them.

Wed May 11, 2011 6:23 pm

Berwyn wrote:
MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:Show me where I complained about the Phone system.

2BLUE.

Firstly read your openning post. Secondly the phone system wasn't that bad when you consider it had half the lines they got now plus it didn't cost the club a single penny. Thirdly it's amazing how calls get answered when you've got people sat there to answer them.

Fella, I can read my opening post as many times as you want me to, and will come to the same conculsion. My post is not a compaint.

Im not sure how anyone can see it like that to be honest unless your grabbing the fact that I have put 'all i get is the bloke telling me about Cardiff City.com and CardiffBlues.com. If you have taken that as me complaining about it then that is your interpretation, which is wrong, my words are a statement of what was happening.

I dont know you from adam fella, but its clear that you have an agenda when it comes to the phone lines as you obviously supplied them at Ninian Park. The Phone Lines at Ninian Park were not great, but as you have said, they never had anyone there to answer them, so that is no fault of yours or the line, that is fair enough.

Using my thread or posts to try and score points over the current system is a bit childish though fella, espeicaly as I have never critisized them in the first place.

You said in an earlier post, TOLD YOU SO, but what exactly is it you have told us?

Wed May 11, 2011 6:43 pm

Well to be fair, my post was followed by a " :lol: " as it was a piss take, nothing more or nothing less. A bit sarcasm of you like. You are the one who got all serious and over protective of the club's phones. Personally I couldn't give a rats arse.

Wed May 11, 2011 8:58 pm

How the hell do you buy your season ticket seat on line?

I have logged in to e tix but its just telling me my section is sold out :o

Grrrrr.........any advice welcome!

Wed May 11, 2011 9:31 pm

Phone debate, love it :lol: :lol:

Wed May 11, 2011 9:37 pm

The ticket office is a waste of time.
Bunch of lazy pricks in their.
and never seem to give anyone the 'benefit of the doubt'.

Wed May 11, 2011 9:54 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Phone debate, love it :lol: :lol:

Luke, I would take the piss out of on-line ticketing but I think I'll keep my gob shut :lol: :roll: :lol:

I will defend the people who work in the ticket office though. :ayatollah: "Ticket office staff, do's the :ayatollah: " (well apart from the ones who do's the phones and online tickets like :lol: )

Disclaimer: Before anyone gets over protective of said on-line technologies or phones, please note that was just humour and in no way reflects how crap or not crap anything may or may not be both now, in the past or in the future (apart from the iPad2 and PS Network, which are crap).

Disclaimers disclaimer: Any comments made regarding how crap or not crap iPad2 and PS Network may or may not be was just humour. Any law suits from Apple or Sony should be sent to Annis Abraham & co Ltd and not me. Any law suits from the club should only be considered only after they've paid their lawyers from the last legal job.
:lol:

Wed May 11, 2011 10:27 pm

Luke, I would take the piss out of on-line ticketing but I think I'll keep my gob shut

No need E-ticketing does that for itself :lol: :lol: has to be the worse system ever :lol:

Thu May 12, 2011 8:48 am

I just got through, was cut off three times 7mins the first time then4 then 5, apparently when they go to answer you are cut off, or are they making money on phone calls as well?

Thu May 12, 2011 1:28 pm

Maesteg bluebirds wrote:I just got through, was cut off three times 7mins the first time then4 then 5, apparently when they go to answer you are cut off, or are they making money on phone calls as well?

Your calls got cut off? Surely not. :o What 3 times? :lol:

Are you reading this Mr MillarFromTheHalfWayLine? :lol: :lol: So after all that investment the club has gone from simply cutting people off to giving them pretty music first in a loop and then cutting them off. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu May 12, 2011 1:50 pm

Berwyn wrote:
Maesteg bluebirds wrote:I just got through, was cut off three times 7mins the first time then4 then 5, apparently when they go to answer you are cut off, or are they making money on phone calls as well?

Your calls got cut off? Surely not. :o What 3 times? :lol:

Are you reading this Mr MillarFromTheHalfWayLine? :lol: :lol: So after all that investment the club has gone from simply cutting people off to giving them pretty music first in a loop and then cutting them off. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Proper desperate that they fail mate aint you :lol:

Your all over any slight problem yet claim not to give a shit.

Carry on fella.. :lol:

Thu May 12, 2011 1:56 pm

Berwyn wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:Phone debate, love it :lol: :lol:

Luke, I would take the piss out of on-line ticketing but I think I'll keep my gob shut :lol: :roll: :lol:

I will defend the people who work in the ticket office though. :ayatollah: "Ticket office staff, do's the :ayatollah: " (well apart from the ones who do's the phones and online tickets like :lol: )

Disclaimer: Before anyone gets over protective of said on-line technologies or phones, please note that was just humour and in no way reflects how crap or not crap anything may or may not be both now, in the past or in the future (apart from the iPad2 and PS Network, which are crap).

Disclaimers disclaimer: Any comments made regarding how crap or not crap iPad2 and PS Network may or may not be was just humour. Any law suits from Apple or Sony should be sent to Annis Abraham & co Ltd and not me. Any law suits from the club should only be considered only after they've paid their lawyers from the last legal job.
:lol:

Nice backtrack mate fair play.

You came on the thread even though you 'dont give a shit' to tell everyone you told them so, tried to make out my post was a complaint. Then you got into a debate with me about how the phone lines at Ninian Park were not that bad and were loving the fact a few people couldnt get through on the new one.

Now, despite the fact, you couldnt 'give a shit' as soon as someone else has posted something negative your all over it like a rash and bring it up again

Let it go mate, they didnt want your phone system.. win some, lose some.