Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" £1 MILLION INCENTIVE "

Wed May 11, 2011 2:24 pm

" £1 MILLION INCENTIVE "

Nearly £1 Million DJ will get if we get promoted, SURELY THIS IS AN AMAZING INCENTIVE FOR OUR MANAGER to GET US PROMOTED .

Re: " £1 MILLION INCENTIVE "

Wed May 11, 2011 2:25 pm

Whats Bellamys bonus

Wed May 11, 2011 2:26 pm

F**k me. £1million...... Not bad for a guy who only takes his hands out of his pockets, to swing a golf club

Wed May 11, 2011 2:28 pm

Mafor wrote:Whats Bellamys bonus

He doesn't need a bonus TRUE BLOOOOOBIRD :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 11, 2011 2:30 pm

Mafor wrote:Whats Bellamys bonus

To stay here another couple of seasons i guess. :) :ayatollah:

Wed May 11, 2011 2:37 pm

Forever Blue wrote:" £1 MILLION INCENTIVE "

Nearly £1 Million DJ will get if we get promoted, SURELY THIS IS AN AMAZING INCENTIVE FOR OUR MANAGER to GET US PROMOTED .

with that sort of incentive i would have paid for the babysitters and the hotel rooms before the boro game myself.

Wed May 11, 2011 3:23 pm

If/when we get there, what about a bonus for the fans! in the shape of = out of our pot of 90 million, we are going reward our awsome fans by knocking off 2 quid on the price of a home ticket, that would equate (on a 23 game season) to 830,00 pounds, 46 pounds savings to every fan, working on a average of 20,00 per game.

Seems a jot out of 90 mil and really would show the clubs loyalties to the fans..

But no doubt this is a dream, and we will be raped with a 5 quid hike...

ah welllll :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 11, 2011 3:32 pm

supercoops wrote:If/when we get there, what about a bonus for the fans! in the shape of = out of our pot of 90 million, we are going reward our awsome fans by knocking off 2 quid on the price of a home ticket, that would equate (on a 23 game season) to 830,00 pounds, 46 pounds savings to every fan, working on a average of 20,00 per game.

Seems a jot out of 90 mil and really would show the clubs loyalties to the fans..

Only one problem, we all want and hope we can stay in the prem, that means we have to buy players that we hope or that will, give us half a chance of staying there , which means they will cost us more, So I would guess the prices would go up and if we want to see good players we like all the other clubs have to spend to bring them in. :ayatollah:

Wed May 11, 2011 3:43 pm

1 million seems a lot, personally i think money is the one major factor that will bring DJ out of his comfort zone and try and push the players on. it's a bit disappointing if you think about it, they should have the drive for promotion regardless of money.

Wed May 11, 2011 3:47 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:
supercoops wrote:If/when we get there, what about a bonus for the fans! in the shape of = out of our pot of 90 million, we are going reward our awsome fans by knocking off 2 quid on the price of a home ticket, that would equate (on a 23 game season) to 830,00 pounds, 46 pounds savings to every fan, working on a average of 20,00 per game.

Only one problem, we all want and hope we can stay in the prem, that means we have to buy players that we hope or that will, give us half a chance of staying there , which means they will cost us more, So I would guess the prices would go up and

if we want to see good players we like all the other clubs have to spend to bring them in. :ayatollah:

Yeah point taken, also i wonder how much of that money is already earmarked in bonuse's, our far east backers are surley goint to want some return on their investment, so what would we be left with?? :ayatollah:

Wed May 11, 2011 3:51 pm

A million pound bonus?

Surely he's doing it for the love of the club and as a reward to the fans?

It's always seemed so much more than a job for Davey boy!

Wed May 11, 2011 3:54 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:

Only one problem, we all want and hope we can stay in the prem, that means we have to buy players that we hope or that will, give us half a chance of staying there , which means they will cost us more, So I would guess the prices would go up and if we want to see good players we like all the other clubs have to spend to bring them in. :ayatollah:

No price rise for me!

My ticket price is fixed for the next 1000 years or whatever period the Riddler promised to get me to part with this years season ticket money last year ( or was it the year before?)

Wed May 11, 2011 4:00 pm

I wonder how many players have a promotion clause in their contract that they get an increase in wages?

Plus if we get promoted, we have to pay roughly £2million to Man City for Bellamy's wages.

Wed May 11, 2011 4:02 pm

griffy wrote:I wonder how many players have a promotion clause in their contract that they get an increase in wages?

Plus if we get promoted, we have to pay roughly £2million to Man City for Bellamy's wages.

2 million to Man City
30 million to Sam
1 million to Jones

Any money left for players?

Wed May 11, 2011 4:03 pm

davids wrote:
griffy wrote:I wonder how many players have a promotion clause in their contract that they get an increase in wages?

2 million to Man City
30 million to Sam
1 million to Jones

Any money left for players?

To buy them I mean not to give to them. :lol:

Wed May 11, 2011 4:06 pm

Yeah but that would be worth it, if bellers drags the team kicking and screaming into the premier...oh yess :ayatollah:

Wed May 11, 2011 4:20 pm

TheMortgageAdvisor wrote:F**k me. £1million...... Not bad for a guy who only takes his hands out of his pockets, to swing a golf club

He's adapted his pockets so to keep his hands in and come out of his fly just for his golf swing

Wed May 11, 2011 6:54 pm

I hope he gets his bonus.
I've waited 50 years to see us back in the top flight.

Wed May 11, 2011 7:56 pm

if 50 million cant motivate the guy then he aint got any hope and thereore we aint got a hope!!

But i think he will be up for the game aswell as the players. :ayatollah:

Wed May 11, 2011 9:14 pm

WE SHOULD ALL BE UP FOR THIS ONE, I AM STARTING TO NOW LOOK FORWARD TO GOING TO READING :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 11, 2011 9:23 pm

So DJ gets £1 Million if we go up ;) But what happens if we don't - Does he get sacked and the club have to pay him comp :?:
Looks like a NO Lose situation...If the rumours are true :roll:
The players and the back room staff should also be in line for a payout....This is not a ONE MAN SHOW :ayatollah:

Wed May 11, 2011 11:12 pm

I don't think you get 90 million for just going up - its what its worth overall including parachute payment for going back down or the money received for final finish position.

I would imagine most of the money obtained in the event has already been budgeted for.

Say its 35 mill.

5 mill Sam

Im sure somebody stated Bellamy loan wages covered paid by MC have to be repaid whats that cost?

1 Mill Jones.

pmg 11 million?

Malaysians at least 15 mill.

most gone already on that back of fag packet information and equation.

Wed May 11, 2011 11:15 pm

Daya wrote:

I don't think you get 90 million for just going up - its what its worth overall including parachute payment for going back down or the money received for final finish position.

I would imagine most of the money obtained in the event has already been budgeted for.

Say its 35 mill.

5 mill Sam

Im sure somebody stated Bellamy loan wages covered paid by MC have to be repaid whats that cost?

1 Mill Jones.

pmg 11 million?

Ive made this point a number of times but its been over looked, PR promised nearly all creditors money when we went up, I think money will be minimal if we go up although debt reduced.

Wed May 11, 2011 11:36 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
Daya wrote:

Say its 35 mill.

5 mill Sam

1 Mill Jones.

pmg 11 million?

Ive made this point a number of times but its been over looked, PR promised nearly all creditors money when we went up, I think money will be minimal if we go up although debt reduced.

yup agree mate - a season up trying to survive and taking as much revenue as possible whilst there and collecting para payment on way back down.

I would imagine though still after that Langstone still remains largely unpaid.

Tue May 17, 2011 11:49 pm

Not even £1 Millon pounds can get the job done Annis :roll: